It's F**king COLD!

T-BONE

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love winter!!!

bksnf.jpg

Hey Rick are those your neighbors? If so I'm moving to Tea, South Dakota. :tumbsup:

Yeah, they all live in the same house right next door to mine. But it's not as great as it would seem, they are always partying and sunbathing naked and annoying stuff like that so it's kind of a drag. Plus they are always begging me to come over and rub suntan lotion on them. I know it would hurt their feelings if I would tell them no so I always agree... :bananamac:

I love winter!!!

bksnf.jpg

Hey Rick are those your neighbors? If so I'm moving to Tea, South Dakota. :tumbsup:

Yeah, they all live in the same house right next door to mine. But it's not as great as it would seem, they are always partying and sunbathing naked and annoying stuff like that so it's kind of a drag. Plus they are always begging me to come over and rub suntan lotion on them. I know it would hurt their feelings if I would tell them no so I always agree... :bananamac:

:tumbsup:

Most of the girls down here look like that but without all that white stuff flying around. :whistle:

Most of the girls down here look like that but without all that white stuff flying around. :whistle:

But if you'll notice in the pic, the colder it is the more likely they are to snuggle up with those around them! :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bah! 50 degree temps last week and all the snow melted, then this morning I look out the window to see about 4 inches of the stuff and we are supposed to get nearly a foot when it's all said and done with! I f*%king hate winter!

Bah! 50 degree temps last week and all the snow melted, then this morning I look out the window to see about 4 inches of the stuff and we are supposed to get nearly a foot when it's all said and done with! I f*%king hate winter!

I'm driving through there in 8 days so you need to make sure that you melt all the snow for me. :tumbsup:

I'm driving through there in 8 days so you need to make sure that you melt all the snow for me. :tumbsup:

That's the nice thing, this won't stay long. It's supposed to get up to the high 40's by Wed, and temps in the 50's next week. So yeah, I'll clear a path for ya. :drink:

That's the nice thing, this won't stay long. It's supposed to get up to the high 40's by Wed, and temps in the 50's next week. So yeah, I'll clear a path for ya. :drink:

That's great news. :tumbsup:

• 1 month later...
It's the F*cking winter that wouldn't end here. We are supposed to get 1-3 inches of SNOW today! :doh:

yikes........guess I shouldn't say that it's upper 70's and gorgeous here, and that I just came in from laying out in the sun? :lol:

Be careful up there!!! ;)

It's the F*cking winter that wouldn't end here. We are supposed to get 1-3 inches of SNOW today! :doh:

yikes........guess I shouldn't say that it's upper 70's and gorgeous here, and that I just came in from laying out in the sun? :lol:

70's? What a wonderful day that would be. Maybe we will be hitting 70 by August. :lol: It's in the 30's here with sleet/snow falling and schools getting called off just west of us. Should be a fun drive home. :(

If anyone has any extra "global warming" to spare, send it on over to South Dakota.

70's? What a wonderful day that would be. Maybe we will be hitting 70 by August. :lol: It's in the 30's here with sleet/snow falling and schools getting called off just west of us. Should be a fun drive home. :(

If anyone has any extra "global warming" to spare, send it on over to South Dakota.

Hopefully I'll bring some Illinois sunshine with me on Monday when I drive through there.

Hopefully I'll bring some Illinois sunshine with me on Monday when I drive through there.

It's supposed to be back up in the 50's by then (hopefully!). :banana:

It's in the 80's here already. But Oklahoma is always like death heat by the end of the summer so I am used to it.

It's been in the 80's here since February. :nyanya:

We recieved 6 inches of snow last night. :(

And it STILL snowing :doh:

That sucks! I've got drifts in the backyard right now that rival what I had there this winter. But if it hits 50 today like they say...

We recieved 6 inches of snow last night. :(

And it STILL snowing :doh:

That sucks! I've got drifts in the backyard right now that rival what I had there this winter. But if it hits 50 today like they say...

Our snow drifts will be here a few days :crying: Not supposed to get very warm :crying: