The F*%K Thread

raildog

How's fuckin' Bonn, Pete ?? :lol:

Not too fuckin' bad really. We're situated right on the river, so it's actually pretty fuckin' nice. Plus they have beer... :banana:

Fuckin' HOORAY BEER!

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw...I was about halfway to work this morning when I realized that I'd forgotten my fucking glasses AND my fucking key card that lets me into the fucking building. I was too far along to turn the fuck around to get them without being fucking late, so I soldiered on... now I'm going to be cross-eyed all day and blind by 6 PM. That fuckin' sucks.

So have you went fucking blind yet Keith?

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw...I was about halfway to work this morning when I realized that I'd forgotten my fucking glasses AND my fucking key card that lets me into the fucking building. I was too far along to turn the fuck around to get them without being fucking late, so I soldiered on... now I'm going to be cross-eyed all day and blind by 6 PM. That fuckin' sucks.

Not yet but I'm pretty fucking cross-eyed right now and I am bound to fuckin start walking into stuff soon...

Not yet but I'm pretty fucking cross-eyed right now and I am bound to fuckin start walking into stuff soon...

:blink: Fuckin' OUCHIE!!!!! FEEL your way around.............just watch out for the busty chicks... :lol:

:blink: Fuckin' OUCHIE!!!!! FEEL your way around.............just watch out for the busty chicks... :lol:

You fuckin' kiddin' me? I'll head right TOWARD the busty chicks... I'll have a fuckin' excuse, I'm blind! :lol:

Fuck me! What a brilliant idea. Armed with that fuckin' excuse, I'm going to spray capsicum spray in my fuckin' eyes tomorrow morning and run around the fuckin' office groping busty women.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I see fuckin' Geoff is still fuckin' at it,fuckin' yackin' about fuckin' girlies all the fuckin' time.I fuckin' love it.. :P:P:P:P:P

When it comes to norks, Geoff is always fuckin' at it. If they had a Nork Sanitarium, he would have been fuckin' committed by now.

Goooooood fuckin' morning all...

A little on the fuckin' brisk side in NJ this morning... and I'm fucking psyched cuz it's my last fucking day @ work for this week... the family unit and I are going on our last RV camping trip of the year this fuckin' weekend... hope to drink many fuckin' beers, light stuff on fuckin' fire, and scrounge some fuckin' CDs...

I had an opportunity tonight to make my Friday fucking morning a grand one, but either myself or my fucking computer fucked it up. One of us is in big fuckin' trouble. With me.

Fuck me! Work was progressing normally and then suddenly the program we use to lay out the fucking newspapers decided to fucking crap out on us. Looks like I have a long fucking afternoon ahead of me... fuck!

All my fuckin' business and classes are concluded, and today I've got the entire fuckin' day to explore, take pictures and buy stuff. And let's not forget fucking beer and food... :woot:

I'm fuckin pissed that Pete didn't let me stow away in one of his fuckin suitcases... I coulda been taking the entire fuckin week to explore, take pictures and buy stuff. hhmmpphf <_<

It's time to do the fuckin Friday dance! :bananamac:

All my fuckin' business and classes are concluded, and today I've got the entire fuckin' day to explore, take pictures and buy stuff. And let's not forget fucking beer and food... :woot:

I'm fuckin pissed that Pete didn't let me stow away in one of his fuckin suitcases... I coulda been taking the entire fuckin week to explore, take pictures and buy stuff. hhmmpphf <_<

You mean you're not in my fuckin' suitcase? Who've I been fucking talking to then? :unsure:

My fucking word of today is : FUUUUUUCK ALL LIARS ! I don't like liars lol ! So FUUUUUCK. Voilà, that's all.

My fucking word of today is : FUUUUUUCK ALL LIARS ! I don't like liars lol ! So FUUUUUCK. Voilà, that's all.

:blink: Wow.....tell us how you really fuckin' feel.....

*Hugs* to you from Ohio.....hope you feel better soon..... :wub:

Haha ! huuuu, what fucking mean *Hugs* ? Fucking sorry to don't fucking understand....

Haha ! huuuu, what fucking mean *Hugs* ? Fucking sorry to don't fucking understand....

Hugs..........means I put my arms around you, and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. ;)

ooops........fuck

Hugs..........means I put my arms around you, and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. ;)

ooops........fuck

Fucking okay ! Haha thank you ! :wub: