The F*%K Thread

raildog

Goooooooooood fuckin' morning California, France, fuckin' England and all the fuckin' ships at fuckin' sea! How the fuck is everybody??

I'm just killing some fuckin' time before I put the kid in the fuckin' car and go to the fuckin' store to buy some fuckin' dog food. Such a death defying fuckin' life I lead eh?

• 2023 Gold Donors
Goooooooooood fuckin' morning California, France, fuckin' England and all the fuckin' ships at fuckin' sea! How the fuck is everybody??

I'm just killing some fuckin' time before I put the kid in the fuckin' car and go to the fuckin' store to buy some fuckin' dog food. Such a death defying fuckin' life I lead eh?

Oh sure, thanks for fucking leaving out Japan. Well good fucking morning (evening for me) to you to. :lol:

Oh sure, thanks for fucking leaving out Japan. Well good fucking morning (evening for me) to you to. :lol:

I won't forget ya Scott... :wub: GOOD MORNING JAPAN!!!!!

Just got the kids fed, washed, dressed, packed up and on the school bus... Wish I could say it's fuckin' "Miller Time".....but I don't drink....and its only 8:51 in the fucking morning..... :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Just got the kids fed, washed, dressed, packed up and on the school bus... Wish I could say it's fuckin' "Miller Time".....but I don't drink....and its only 8:51 in the fucking morning..... :lol:

Thanks MJ, at least somebodies fucking sending some love my way. Damn you sound like those old fucking Army commercials, "We get more done before 9am than most people do all day".

OK, H4L, you fuckin' got me, I fuckin' apologize....

Goooooood fuckin EVENING Japan!

Thanks MJ, at least somebodies fucking sending some love my way. Damn you sound like those old fucking Army commercials, "We get more done before 9am than most people do all day".

haha......yeah......and now I get to go back to fuckin' bed. Or clean. I haven't fuckin' decided yet... :lol:

Oooops......I fucked up too.......good EVENING Japan!!! :bananamac:

Whoops, I forgot fuckin' Australia too, don't want Geoff and company to miss out on the fuckin' love so.... Goooooood fuckin' morning/evening (whichever it is at the moment you read this) Australia too!!!

Is that everybody? Fuck, I hope so.

Good fucking afternoon to you too, Wes. What the fuck are you doing on the board? Aren't you supposed to be at fucking work?

Good fucking afternoon to you too, Wes. What the fuck are you doing on the board? Aren't you supposed to be at fucking work?

SShhhhh!

I was checking my fucking email and I had a pm from you so I gave it a shot and it let me log in.

Holy fuckin' shit, you fuckin' REBEL you! You Go Wes! Stick it to the fuckin' man!!! :)

Well, then log the fuck off and we'll pretend this conversation never fucking happened. :)

Fuck man... you didn't have to risk your job over a fucking PM from me!! It wasn't THAT fucking important!! :unsure:

What about fuckin' Germany, for fuck's sake ?!?!?!

:crying:

What about fuckin' Germany, for fuck's sake ?!?!?!

:crying:

No worries, I've successfully entered the country... All is well... :banana:

So what fuckin' happened Wes??? :unsure:

I was playing around on here while at fucking work today, so hopefully I don't get fired. I just missed everyone. :bananamac:

And we fucking missed you.

Kind of like how the fucking Padres missed all of those pitches today. :P

I was playing around on here while at fucking work today, so hopefully I don't get fired. I just missed everyone. :bananamac:

Grrr Fucking Grrr!

Grrr Fucking Grrr!

If it makes you feel any fucking better I'm celebrating by drinking a beer right now.