The F*%K Thread

raildog

Peace the fuck out and have a safe fucking flight!

I second that fuckin' emotion, Sweetie!! Have a safe flight......have FUN.......and take LOTS o' pictures!!! :banana:

I couldn't see a damn thing when I logged on to this site this morning.

I don't know what the fuck was going on, but half of the words were missing in all the threads and everytime I typed something after 3 letters it would all dissapear. I tried to pm someone in regards to the problem but I couldn't see what I was typing, so I emailed Keith who in turn tried to contact Dan and Pete to help me with my issue. Thank God it's working now but I was fucking pissed off about it earlier. I still don't know what the fuck was wrong.

I don't know what the fuck was going on, but half of the words were missing in all the threads and everytime I typed something after 3 letters it would all dissapear. I tried to pm someone in regards to the problem but I couldn't see what I was typing, so I emailed Keith who in turn tried to contact Dan and Pete to help me with my issue. Thank God it's working now but I was fucking pissed off about it earlier. I still don't know what the fuck was wrong.

:blink: Sounds like a fuckin' acid flashback to me.... :lol:

And remember....it's always better to be fuckin' pissed off........than fuckin' pissed on. -_-

And remember....it's always better to be fuckin' pissed off........than fuckin' pissed on. -_-

MJ, do you fucking say that from experience? Where you pissed on before?

Actually......yeah. You've never changed a baby boy's diaper, have you??? :yikes:

Fuckin' geyser, I tell ya..... :lol:

Actually......yeah. You've never changed a baby boy's diaper, have you??? :yikes:

No I've never changed any fucking diapers, I don't have any kids.........that I know about that is.

No I've never changed any fucking diapers, I don't have any kids.........that I know about that is.

Earl Jr. man? Fucking hello?

I always forget about little Earl jr. Maybe that's because I don't want to pay any child support on him.

I always forget about little Earl jr. Maybe that's because I don't want to pay any child support on him.

:lol: As fuckin' ruthless as Leeesa is policing these threads.......You're GONNA pay.......oh yes, you WILL pay fuckin' dearly..... :lol:

Fucking slipping dude. Is it the shock of finding out you got a kid?

:rofl: Leesa's got another fuckin' Deputy now..... :rofl:

Yes I forgot to say fuck. That little Earl is gonna be the death of me.

Fuckin' day off..... :woot:

Fuckin' cleanin' house.... :yuck:

Any volunteers to come fuckin' help????? :banana::lol:

Would it help if I said I clean in the nude??? :lol:

KIDDING! :banana: I wear a French Maid's uniform....... :lol:

:gone: *That was me leaving the fuckin' office and booking the quickest motherfuckin' flight out of this country!*

I'll be there soon, MJ. You got any spare broom brush tips? I have a fuckin' broom handle, but no fluffy tip. :(

For fuck's sake, what the fuck do you call the tip of a fuckin' broom? The point of that fucking comment was just completely lost because I don't know what the fuck the fucking thing is called. Aw, fuck!

And Pete, you have a fuckin' fantastic flight too, mate! Have a great trip and throw back a pint or 7 for me. :)

Just for that Wes, I'm gonna fuckin spank you with an order for back child support one fuckin week before Earl jr's 18th birthday :P

Would you mind spanking me too, Lisa? :wub:

I wanted to include the word 'fuck' in there somewhere, but it just wasn't appropriate.

Happy fuckin' Friday right back atcha Lees! How the fuck are things in Cali?

Just for that Wes, I'm gonna fuckin spank you with an order for back child support one fuckin week before Earl jr's 18th birthday :P

Fuck!!!!

Cali is fuckin okie dokie, smokey! :) How the fuck's Joisey?

I'll field that one Keef, it's fuckin' awesome doll. Fuckin' what the fuck else would Joisey be? Fuggetaboutit!

woo-fuckin-hoo! We're fuckin awesome from coast to fuckin coast today! :woot:

And there is an Airshow this weekend..... my office window is right across the from the fuckin airport... and I get to watch the practice sessions today! I love seeing those fighter jets doing all them fuckin tricks! :banana:

Fuck!!!!

uh-fuckin-huh :P

Cali is fuckin okie dokie, smokey! :) How the fuck's Joisey?

I'll field that one Keef, it's fuckin' awesome doll. Fuckin' what the fuck else would Joisey be? Fuggetaboutit!

woo-fuckin-hoo! We're fuckin awesome awesome from coast to fuckin coast today! :woot:

And there is an Airshow this weekend..... my office window is right across the from the fuckin airport... and I get to watch the practice sessions today! I love seeing those fighter jets doing all them fuckin tricks! :banana:

That's fuckin' awesome, another aspect of my dorkiness is that I really fuckin' like planes... :anon:

One year my wife set me up to fly a fuckin' WWII flight trainer for Xmas, out in Cali actually right around Palm Springs. I don't have a license (yet... <_< ), but being a trainer it's got the fuckin' second seat for the real fuckin' pilot. That fucker had me doin' fuckin' rolls and loops, one after a-fuckin'-nother, I don't think my stomach was quite right for a few hours after that, but fuck if I didn't have the biggest fuckin' smile on my face... :D

Hey I got fuckin' pictures now that I think about it...

wwiitrainer.jpg

I was hopin' for ride in a fuckin' MIG the year after, but that was in South Africa and it was just a tad too fuckin' $ for our middle class income... :(

That is fuckin awesome, Pete! I've not been fuckin brave enough to do it myself.... but one year for Valentines for my (then) hubby... I got him a ride in a fuckin biplane... I watched him from the fuckin ground as he got to do fuckin barrel rolls & loopdy-loos or whatever. When he fuckin landed, he said it was like he had new blood :lol:

That is fuckin awesome, Pete! I've not been fuckin brave enough to do it myself.... but one year for Valentines for my (then) hubby... I got him a ride in a fuckin biplane... I watched him from the fuckin ground as he got to do fuckin barrel rolls & loopdy-loos or whatever. When he fuckin landed, he said it was like he had new blood :lol:

:lol: That's a fuckin' good way of putting it, and pretty much fuckin' describes the feeling actually... the fuckin' phrase "what a rush!" comes to mind as well... :)