The F*%K Thread

raildog

Ever heard someone say nothing good can ever happen on a fuckin' Monday? Well I can fucking agree after the shitty morning I just had. I will just say this I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its because of my fucking stupid ass 3rd shift supervisor(Tony You can GO FUCK OFF) playing his stupid ass sorry excuse for music on his boombox(do they even call it that anymore, I don't fucking know) well cause of this jackass thinking he can play his damn rap cds as loud as he wants without headphones mind you and trying to act and dance like Puff Daddy, P-Diddy whatever the fuck he wants to call his sorry Biggie killin' ass. Well because of this FUCKTARD now I can't listen to my iPod cause he has caused the whole fucking shift not to listening to our personal players anymore because the first shift supervisor's wife now works on third with us, so she tells her hubby everything. I have worked at that god forsaken hellhole for 9 months now and have only managed cause I can crank KIX, Black 'N Blue, Def Leppard, White Zombie, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Ratt etc anytime I fucking want and just drown out all the retards that I seem to work with on a nightly basis.

This fuckin' guy has had more complaints against him because basically he is a fucking dickhead and although he may know his job that still doesn't quite qaulify him to be a fucking supervisor. He acts like a 5 year old if you say something he doesn't fucking like. Case in fuckin' point if you tell him well so-so told me to do this when I came in, he will just look at me with this nasty attitude all over his face and then walk away and start mumbling to himself about me or anyone else he has a fuckin' problem with. Here is a tip....you're in your 30's Grow Up Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Well to him this is a Big FUCK YOU.

Okay I'm done now sorry if there are run-on sentences and misspelled words I'm just a little fucking pissed off right now but venting seems to be helping a little now, so Thank You, Fuck Thread

Chris

Phew! Rant on, Brother Chris, rant the fuck on... fucking confession is good for the fuckin' soul! I pity you for having to work in such a fuckin' lame-ass fucked up environment!!

Holy fuckballs! Chris takin' it to the next fuckin' level. Nice work mate. Put the dude's head through one of the speakers on his fuckin' boombox and see who's smiling then. F

uck I envy you guys who have/had the opportunity to listen to rock n' fuckin' roll at work. That'd fuckin' rule.

Ever heard someone say nothing good can ever happen on a fuckin' Monday? Well I can fucking agree after the shitty morning I just had. I will just say this I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its because of my fucking stupid ass 3rd shift supervisor(Tony You can GO FUCK OFF) playing his stupid ass sorry excuse for music on his boombox(do they even call it that anymore, I don't fucking know) well cause of this jackass thinking he can play his damn rap cds as loud as he wants without headphones mind you and trying to act and dance like Puff Daddy, P-Diddy whatever the fuck he wants to call his sorry Biggie killin' ass. Well because of this FUCKTARD now I can't listen to my iPod cause he has caused the whole fucking shift not to listening to our personal players anymore because the first shift supervisor's wife now works on third with us, so she tells her hubby everything. I have worked at that god forsaken hellhole for 9 months now and have only managed cause I can crank KIX, Black 'N Blue, Def Leppard, White Zombie, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Ratt etc anytime I fucking want and just drown out all the retards that I seem to work with on a nightly basis.

This fuckin' guy has had more complaints against him because basically he is a fucking dickhead and although he may know his job that still doesn't quite qaulify him to be a fucking supervisor. He acts like a 5 year old if you say something he doesn't fucking like. Case in fuckin' point if you tell him well so-so told me to do this when I came in, he will just look at me with this nasty attitude all over his face and then walk away and start mumbling to himself about me or anyone else he has a fuckin' problem with. Here is a tip....you're in your 30's Grow Up Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Well to him this is a Big FUCK YOU.

Okay I'm done now sorry if there are run-on sentences and misspelled words I'm just a little fucking pissed off right now but venting seems to be helping a little now, so Thank You, Fuck Thread

Chris

I used to live next door to a guy that all he played was rap turned way up. It always pissed me the fuck off. Me and my wife would always crank Pantera real loud and put our speakers up against his fucking wall.

It would be fuckin' different if my bosses came to me and said we couldn't have the fucking music but its solely because of this stupid fucktard that no one can listen to any of their own fucking music anymore. Update I have one of the other "Real" supervisors looking into it for me, so maybe I'll have my fucking music after all. In a related story last week Tony's car got broke into while we were all at work, they took some computer equipment, cds, clothes..........thought about this last night and the only thing that keeps popping in my head is..............KARMA's a Fuckin' Bitch Ain't it? :tumbsup:

Thanx everyone for all the great fuckin' comments.......oh and one of the guys came in with their headphones on playing some GnR and Tony told him at 12am that shit comes off.......I didn't even fucking bring my iPod to work this morning but let that motherfucker say that to me one night............might just crack his fuckin' skull with that iPod.

I'm cool its okay...my chillin' now i'm gonna get fucking toasty tonight so I'm happy now.

Chris

I ordered 3 Iron Maiden cds to complete my collection of their Raw Power releases and the 1st two I got were fine but when I got "Fear of the Dark" it was the wrong one. Man I'm fucking pissed. I contacted the seller and they're gonna give me a refund and all but they went on to say that they don't even have the one that I fucking needed. My question is how the fuck do you say you fucking have something and never fucking have it to begin with.

I can fuckin' relate Wes... one of the CDs I supposedly had coming to me from a trader on Lala.com was supposed to be Aerosmith's DONE WITH fucking MIRRORS but the package showed up in the fucking mail today and the fucking guy sent me PERMANENT VACATION instead. Nothing against that fucking album, it's a fine CD, but I was fucking expecting DONE WITH fucking MIRRORS for fuck's sake!!! What the fuck? How fucking hard is it to put the right fucking CD in a fucking envelope and send it to the right fucking guy?

There's three pretty angry fuckers above. And, of course, I mean the term 'fuckers' in the nicest possible context. After all, aren't we all fuckers? And those who aren't fuckers surely wish they were fuckers.

Today may be a good fuckin day... drove about 50 miles through the fuckin thick fog without crashing, got to work at 4fuckinAM, and the total shocker - drank a fuckin bucket of coffee without goobering a fuckin drop on me :lol:

Sweet fucking Jesus, you can't ask for a better fuckin' start than that. :drink:

I'm taking a fucking sick day today from work due to my fucking fucked up neck acting up on me again.

It hurts to sit down and it hurts to stand up, so I'm not sure what the fuck I can do today.

Drugs.........fuckin' drugs are the only answer....lol. Try some fuckin' Aleve. I have lower back probs, that shoot out across my fuckin' hip......and all the way down my right leg to my ankle, and after standing on my feet all night, when I get home.......I walk like I'm 100....

Aleve.....the fuckin' feel better pill...... :banana:

I'm taking a fucking sick day today from work due to my fucking fucked up neck acting up on me again.

It hurts to sit down and it hurts to stand up, so I'm not sure what the fuck I can do today.

Fuck, that's rough Wes! Sounds like you have Jon Schaffer Syndrome, i.e. fucking neck pain caused by too much fucking head banging. :headbanger:

Drugs.........fuckin' drugs are the only answer....lol. Try some fuckin' Aleve. I have lower back probs, that shoot out across my fuckin' hip......and all the way down my right leg to my ankle, and after standing on my feet all night, when I get home.......I walk like I'm 100....

Aleve.....the fuckin' feel better pill...... :banana:

I'll give the Aleve a shot MJ, hopefully it'll make some of this fucking pain go away.

GLITTER..fucking pisses me off immensley...it goes every where..and its tough shit to clean up...and then ya walk in the fuckin shit..and ten its on the carpets on ya bottoms of ya feet...ahh fuck it just a nightmare...FUCK...so after spending quite some time cleaning the glitter up at my place...fuck it..no more glitter.....phew..i needed to vent some off my frustration on here...i feel like im a load lighter...

Today is either going to kick ass, or going to suck massive fuckin' dog balls. Every one of my team members is out of the office today and I'm the only fucker here. Either I'll have a cruisy fucking day, doing as I like, or I'm going to have 5 million fucking things to do, that the other 5 people in my team would usually assist me with. I'm obviously hoping for the fucking former option. "Informer, I'll kick your fuckin' ass now." How great was that fuckin' song?

Fuck it in a bucket.

My brothers and I used to say that all the time when we were fuckin' kids. I loved being a fuckin' kid. Cue Eric Brittingham's, 'Don't know what you got, till it's gone... don't know what it is I did so wro-ong... now I know all I got is this song... and it ain't easy to get back, takes so lo-o-ong.' True that Eric Mutherfuckin' Brittingham.

*'Don't know what you got (till it's gone)' - written, recorded, played, sung and released by Eric Brittingham, under his alias Cinderella.*

**Fuck I hope I got those lyrics right. They look fuckin' wrong. Fuck, I've already embarrassed myself enough times today... please not a- fuckin'-gain.**

Fucking raining here, fucking cold coffee, fucking pissy assed bitches for vendors. Who the fuck is the client here fuckers? I don't have fucking time for this shit, here's the job, can you fucking do it? How much will it fucking cost me? When will it be fucking done? HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?!?! :2up:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'kay, fuckin' better now.

Fucking raining here, fucking cold coffee, fucking pissy assed bitches for vendors. Who the fuck is the client here fuckers? I don't have fucking time for this shit, here's the job, can you fucking do it? How much will it fucking cost me? When will it be fucking done? HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?!?! :2up:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: Would you like to borrow my fuckin' "BITCH SLAPPER" for the day???? :lol:

:blink: Would you like to borrow my fuckin' "BITCH SLAPPER" for the day???? :lol:

:lol: That would be fuckin' perfect, believe you me. :rolleyes: