The F*%K Thread

raildog

Woofuckin'hoo........I'd looooooooove to see you in a red cape and spandex tights!!! :devil: hahaha... :lol:

Hahaha that was kinda fuckin' funny ! Me with a Red cape, would you lik to be wonder woman ?!

Oooooh.....fuckin' "role playing"...........dig it!!! :devil::lol:

578987949_m.jpg

But, she's not a blonde. :(

It's better dark hair !! Try fuckin' dark hair MJ ! :lol:

Woofuckin'hoo........I'd looooooooove to see you in a red cape and spandex tights!!! :devil: hahaha... :lol:

Hahaha that was kinda fuckin' funny ! Me with a Red cape, would you lik to be wonder woman ?!

Oooooh.....fuckin' "role playing"...........dig it!!! :devil::lol:

578987949_m.jpg

But, she's not a blonde. :(

It's better dark hair !! Try fuckin' dark hair MJ ! :lol:

Hmmmmm.......nope. I like bein' a blonde. :D

Ooooooooops...........DAMMIT fuck.

Only fuckin' geeks like me will fuckin' remember this, but in an early 70s "Wonder Woman" TV movie that preceded the fuckin' Lynda Carter TV series, W.W. was played by Cathy Lee Crosby (later of "That's Incredible")... who was a fuckin' blonde. There's some precedent for ya, MJ.

(With this post I have fulfilled my Useless Trivia quotient for the day. Thank you.)

It's better dark hair !!

you have fuckin good taste, Chris :tumbsup:

Only fuckin' geeks like me will fuckin' remember this, but in an early 70s "Wonder Woman" TV movie that preceded the fuckin' Lynda Carter TV series, W.W. was played by Cathy Lee Crosby (later of "That's Incredible")... who was a fuckin' blonde. There's some precedent for ya, MJ.

(With this post I have fulfilled my Useless Trivia quotient for the day. Thank you.)

Keef, I did not fuckin know that about W.W. Didn't Kathy Lee play another fuckin superhero? I thought maybe it was you that had a fuckin avatar of her at one time?

Keef, I did not fuckin know that about W.W. Didn't Kathy Lee play another fuckin superhero? I thought maybe it was you that had a fuckin avatar of her at one time?

Hahaha, close but no banana. My old avatar was "Electra Woman and DynaGirl," from the mid 70s Saturday morning show, "Krofft Supershow." I had a mad crush on Electra Woman when I was a kid. She was played by Deidre Hall (of current soap opera fame)

Hahaha, close but no banana. My old avatar was "Electra Woman and DynaGirl," from the mid 70s Saturday morning show, "Krofft Supershow." I had a mad crush on Electra Woman when I was a kid. She was played by Deidre Hall (of current soap opera fame)

yeah! THAT's who I now fuckin remember! Thanks for setting my fuckin foggy mind straight ... all them blondes look alike :lol:

fuckin foggy mind

Shit......say THAT 10 fuckin' times fast...... :blink:

*in my most fastest fucking voice*

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA..............that wasn't so fuckin' hard!!!! :dance:

fuckin foggy mind

:lol: Fuckin' dork..... :lol:

as much as it's gonna fuckin kill me to do it.... the jlp gets one fuckin point for catching that one :P

but yeah... fuckin dork :lol:

What the fuck? I thought this was the fuckin' fuck thread, not the fuckin' shit thread.

I have to work another Fuckin' friday night. Thats okay let them fuckers work me tonight cause....one I'm not fuckin' working on Tuesday night/wednesday morning cause I don't fucking want to go to bed at 4pm on my fucking 27th fuckin' birthday. Also I won't be fucking working next weekend cause I'm going to see The Dirty Fucking Boys of the Underground..............KIX

If I can take a fucking camera will definately try and get some pictures.

Peace the Fuck out

"I Quit This Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have to work another Fuckin' friday night. Thats okay let them fuckers work me tonight cause....one I'm not fuckin' working on Tuesday night/wednesday morning cause I don't fucking want to go to bed at 4pm on my fucking 27th fuckin' birthday. Also I won't be fucking working next weekend cause I'm going to see The Dirty Fucking Boys of the Underground..............KIX

Peace the Fuck out

"I Quit This Bitch"

Is that from when that DJ had the fucking balls to quit on the air?

Peace the Fuck out

"I Quit This Bitch"

That really fuckin' happened?

Peace the Fuck out

"I Quit This Bitch"

That really fuckin' happened?

Yeah, she worked for some fucking R&B station and she quit right in the middle of her show. She had planned to do it. Lex & Terry had her on their syndicated morning show and they played the whole thing. It was pretty fucking cool. I believe she finished with "I Quit This Bitch".

Yeah and now a NC morning radio show signs off everyday with the female dj saying that..........its funny as hell.

It will be my new sig I think.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sweet Jason I was lookin to hear this. Thanx man

FUck fuck fuckity fuck fuck