The F*%K Thread

raildog

Feel like i'm on a fucking treadmill,sick and fucking tired of being fucking tired,feeling fuckin' sore and beating my fucking head against a fuckin' wall.

And what the fucking fuck is it for?

Sorry for the fucking downer folks but it's been a real c**t of a week and i needed to fuckin' rant it the fuck out.

Feel like i'm on a fucking treadmill,sick and fucking tired of being fucking tired,feeling fuckin' sore and beating my fucking head against a fuckin' wall.

And what the fucking fuck is it for?

Sorry for the fucking downer folks but it's been a real c**t of a week and i needed to fuckin' rant it the fuck out.

Fuckin' vent away.......

So fucking close I can taste it. Beer and footy tonight, HUGE fuck off surf tomorrow (not sure it'll even be rideable most places) and then beer, footy and ribs on Saturday night and then I'm the fuck outta here. Colour me excited fuckless. Now today, just hurry up and fucking end please.

Tom's fuckin' 13 today.......Where's the fuckin' time gone ?

Happy fuckin' birthday goes out to Tommy Boy :tumbsup:

England: World Cup T/20 champions - Fuck yeah! :bananamac:

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is T/20 :unsure::lol:

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin' typical Aussie,if they DON'T win it,they deny all fuckin' knowledge of it.... :whistle:

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin' typical Aussie,if they DON'T win it,they deny all fuckin' knowledge of it.... :whistle:

No mate not at all.

If we had of one, I would have been doing cartwheels down the street and listed it as one of our greatest sporting achievements in our history but it was not to fuckin' be.

It is a monumental achievement and congratulations on winning this circus of an event.

Time to arc up the double decker buses and get the parade happening :cheer::cheer::cheer::lol:

:whistle:

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!!!

No mate not at all.

If we had of one, I would have been doing cartwheels down the street and listed it as one of our greatest sporting achievements in our history but it was not to fuckin' be.

It is a monumental achievement and congratulations on winning this circus of an event.

Time to arc up the double decker buses and get the parade happening :cheer::cheer::cheer::lol:

I think I detect some fuckin' SARCARSMMMM, ! :whistle:

:whistle:

Fuck yeah !!!!!!!!!!

No mate not at all.

I think I detect some fuckin' SARCARSMMMM, ! :whistle:

And fuckin' plenty of it mate :lol:

If you do it to us in the next Ashes series, then that would cut like a knife.

Sorry mate but 20/20 IMO just comes down to having more ass than class.