The F*%K Thread

raildog

Wow, sounds like a fuckin' warzone here. Fuckin' sore necks, dark clouds - what the fuck's the world coming to? And what the fuck's love got to do with it? I'm feeling o-fuckin'-kay today. Beautiful day, Friday and I'm looking forward to the fcukin' weekend. Weekends kick fuckin' ass. I've also pretty much lost my sore fuckin' throat. I saw the season finale of 'Lost' last night too. What a mind-fuck that was... but man I love that fuckin' show.

I thought it was unfucking polite ta point ? ..... ahh well ..what the fuck do I know ....

My baby girl kitty that I had for 14 years died last night. I'm sad.

Fuck :crying:

That's fucked up! I'm sorry MJ :crying: I hate losing a pet :( My gramma's 'up there,' I'm sure giving my lil buddy cat I had for 16 years some tuna casserole... she'll fuckin make sure your lil gal gets some too.

That fuckin' sucks MJ!! Sorry to hear that. I hate fuckin' cats though. Sneaky little bastards.... :P

Fuckin' sucks about your kitty MJ. I have two fuckin' cats and even tho they're pains in my fuckin' ass sometimes I fuckin' love'em so I sympathize.

Fuckin' sucks about your kitty MJ. I have two fuckin' cats and even tho they're pains in my fuckin' ass sometimes I fuckin' love'em so I sympathize.

I had 25 fucking cats when I lived on a fucking farm when I was a kid. I've had so many fucking die I've lost fucking count. Sorry to hear about your bad news though MJ.

Wow, sorry to hear about your kitty, MJ. :( I fucking love kitties. Like Freddy, I have one and he's a cheeky little fucker, but I love the little fucker. I've lost a kitty and a puppy before (both 14+ but I still call em' kids) and it's the worst there is. Fucking hate it. :(

What happened on this fucking date Lisa? :wub: Why'd you have to leave? What was his fuckin' story?

What happened on this fucking date Lisa? :wub: Why'd you have to leave? What was his fuckin' story?

Fuck yea, Lees, spill the fuckin' beans! Inquring fucking minds wanna know! :P

• 2023 Gold Donors

Sorry to hear that about your kitty, MJ! That fuckin' sucks! After years, times together, as well as special memories, pets aren't merely pets they are part of the family. It's very sad when they aren't with you any longer in a physical sense, but they always will be a part of you! Best wishes, J.W.

I'll fuckin' third that motion. I loves the fuckin' gossip... :banana:

I want to fucking know to.

Hey Wes, make sure you buy a bunch of fuckin' pillows so the cats and fucking dogs don't hurt themselves when they fall from the fuckin' sky.

I want to fucking know to.

it's nothing juicy, you gossip whores :P

Reader's Digest version = Dude was too fuckin full of himself <_< As much as I tried to fuckin chime in on the "conversation," he'd just keep going on & on about himself. About his fuckin cars, his house, the trips he goes on and the gifts he's given people..... on & on. When he started telling me what a sexual dynamo he was (his fuckin words, not mine), I got up and left. :blink:

Hey Wes, make sure you buy a bunch of fuckin' pillows so the cats and fucking dogs don't hurt themselves when they fall from the fuckin' sky.

nice of you to fuckin look out for the aminulls, Geoff :wub:

I'm always looking out for the fucking animals, Lisa. :wub: I prefer them to humans, that's for fuckin' sure. :)

And yeah, the guy sounds like a bit of a toss-bag, can see why you took a fuckin' walk. What you need is a nice fuckin' guy who talks about norks non-stop and pretty much has nothing the fuck else to say. Doesn't that sound like the epitome of fuckin' heaven? :wub: