The F*%K Thread

raildog

I am fucking tired fucking angry and need to go to sleep.

So what's fucking new then.. :gone:

Only an hour left to go. I've got a good idea, working day. Just fuck off and die now and let's forget the last hour. Sounds good? Fuck yeah.

Will I find time for a haircut today? Just want to get the fucking shit done so I can move on to better things.

I've been fucking sick since last fucking friday and I can't take it anymore.

Then if that wasn't e-fucking-nough I accidently poked myself in my right eye when removing a contact lense and now it's fucking swolen. And I have a fucking meeting at 7am tomorrow and then another one at 8am. This fucking week sucks. Where's my fucking beer at?

Fucking car broke down on the Fucking Western Ring Road,piece of fucking shit and now finally at the mechanics.More fucking bills that this family doesn't fuckin'need. :angryfire:

Fuckin' cars !!

Oh Dave, sorry to hear it mate. I remember that road from when I was in Melbourne - The City Of No Turning Around If You Fuck Up Somewhere. :lol: Haha, man driving in that place was a fucking nightmare if you don't know where you're going. Anyway, sorry to hear it because I imagine it'd be fucked to be broken down there.

Anyway, FUCK YEAH!!! It's Friday, big swell is forecast for the weekend and I'm up the coast to my bro's place for it's duration. Oh, and did I mention footy's back and I have a full case of beer in the car? FUCK YEAH!

Oh Dave, sorry to hear it mate. I remember that road from when I was in Melbourne - The City Of No Turning Around If You Fuck Up Somewhere. :lol: Haha, man driving in that place was a fucking nightmare if you don't know where you're going. Anyway, sorry to hear it because I imagine it'd be fucked to be broken down there.

Anyway, FUCK YEAH!!! It's Friday, big swell is forecast for the weekend and I'm up the coast to my bro's place for it's duration. Oh, and did I mention footy's back and I have a full case of beer in the car? FUCK YEAH!

Thank's Geoff and driving on these fucking roads is a fucking nightmare and not to mention the fucking 2k walk to the servo.

Hope you catch a few big ass rides,enjoy the beer and footy's back in a week for me,can't wait.

Respite had better be fuckin' better than last fuckin' time !!!!

:bowdown: Ian, you are a fuckin' soldier mate and just like all your other never ending battles , you will kick fuckin' arse :tumbsup:

Our fuckin' doorbell just fuckin' rang...........

Just yell out "FUCK OFF" :lol: