The F*%K Thread

raildog

I fucking went to sleep 4 and 1/2 half fucking hours ago. I've been awake for 2 hours already and at work for 1/2 an hour. It's Monday morning. Brazil beat Australia 2-0. Guess how fucking happy I am, when looking at all these facts.

My fucking fathers day bbq for my dad is finally over.

It's always fucking nice to see family but it's also nice when they go the fuck home.

Fuck yea, my BBQ gathering just fuckin' broke up a little while ago too. The rest of the fucking family stayed in the house cuz it was in the fucking 90s out here today, so my brother and I worked the fucking grill, cranked some primo fucking tunage and drank copious fucking amounts of fucking beers. So it all worked the fuck out OK

The Boss of Holidays has no fuckin boundaries, and would choose to work in Hawaii.

:lol:

Leeesaaaa....your avatar is fuckin' freaky!!! :yikes:

I was just about to ask "What the fuck commercial is that thing from?" cuz I hadn't fuckin' seen it in a while and couldnt' fuckin' remember. Creepy little fuckin' thing!!

:yikes: hehe ain't it tho?!? That's a fuckin spongemonkey.... yanno... from the fuckin Quizno's commercial.

Dat's some skeery fuckin' shit, yo!!! You might need to fuckin' replace it with something like.............a pic of you!! :):banana:

:yikes: hehe ain't it tho?!? That's a fuckin spongemonkey.... yanno... from the fuckin Quizno's commercial.

Dat's some skeery fuckin' shit, yo!!! You might need to fuckin' replace it with something like.............a pic of you!! :):banana:

If you're gonna go with a fuckin' fast food mascot, how about the fuckin' Ranch Tooth from those Wendy's commercials?? He's way less fuckin' creepy

Ranch...ranch... ranch...

Didn't you fuckin know? I was the inspiration for the original spongemonkey.... but was deemed *too fuckin skeeeery* and they came up with this one in-fuckin-stead.

..or maybe fuckin not :lol::P

If you're gonna go with a fuckin' fast food mascot, how about the fuckin' Ranch Tooth from those Wendy's commercials?? He's way less fuckin' creepy

Ranch...ranch... ranch...

fuckin spongemonkeys need love too -_-

Didn't you fuckin know? I was the inspiration for the original spongemonkey.... but was deemed *too fuckin skeeeery* and they came up with this one in-fuckin-stead.

..or maybe fuckin not :lol::P

Hmmmmm.....yeeeahhhhh....I kinda see the fuckin' resemblance in the smile, now that I fuckin' take a closer look!! Well fuck me runnin'!!!!!!! :dance:

I bet you even have a nice fuckn' hat like that one too!!!??? :wizard:

My fuckin' Tuesday was fucked too, but it's over now. Fucker looks just as ugly in the rear view mirror as it did when I was there. Only 3 more fuckers to go.

My fuckin' Tuesday was fucked too, but it's over now. Fucker looks just as ugly in the rear view mirror as it did when I was there. Only 3 more fuckers to go.

How's fuckin' Wednesday lookin'? You're fuckin' closer than I am to it so I thought I'd fuckin' ask.

How's fuckin' Wednesday lookin'? You're fuckin' closer than I am to it so I thought I'd fuckin' ask.

To be completely honest mate, it's looking pretty much just as fucked as Tuesday. It has a couple of nicer features... but yeah, still pretty fucked. It could use a "boob job", to be completely honest.

To be completely honest mate, it's looking pretty much just as fucked as Tuesday. It has a couple of nicer features... but yeah, still pretty fucked. It could use a "boob job", to be completely honest.

:agree: Fuckin' boobs make everything better.