The F*%K Thread

raildog

Just got back from Hawaii. Man the weather was fuckin' beautiful. I sure didn't want to come back to hear and the fucking rain.

Just fuckin great - you go to Hawaii and I go to fuckin Devon!

Somethings wrong here. Just plain fuckin wrong.

Anyways hope you had a great time.....did you do Maui?? Fuck I love that island. Like fuckin paradise.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Just got back from Hawaii. Man the weather was fuckin' beautiful. I sure didn't want to come back to hear and the fucking rain.

Anyways hope you had a great time.....did you do Maui?? Fuck I love that island. Like fuckin paradise.

No, we were in fucking Oahu. We get away from Japan only to be surrounded by more Japanese people. Go fuckin figure.

No, we were in fucking Oahu. We get away from Japan only to be surrounded by more Japanese people. Go fuckin figure.

Ha, ive been there too - it is scarily dominated by Japanese! All paying their respects of course.

Ha, ive been there too - it is scarily dominated by Japanese! All paying their respects of course.

First of all..i am throwing the fuck flag on lennie.

second of all....that is fuckin hillarious! :nyanya:

Ha, Widda, youre gonna have to live for a week without me.....are you gonna fuckin miss me??

Ha, Widda, youre gonna have to live for a week without me.....are you gonna fuckin miss me??

I dont know how the fuck i am going to sleep at nite. :crying:

You don't normally have any fucking problem sleeping, even when you go to fucking bed in the day time!! :D

You don't normally have any fucking problem sleeping, even when you go to fucking bed in the day time!! :D

bite me you cheeky fuck :nyanya:

I am fucking full... but there is still room for parts of the 4 blocks of chocolate I bought tonight.

Fatness is fuckin' calling.... :whistle:

Earlier in the evening I got in a good fuckin' exercise session to keep this stunningly sculpted work of art called a body in shape.

I am fucking full... but there is still room for parts of the 4 blocks of chocolate I bought tonight.

Earlier in the evening I got in a good fuckin' exercise session to keep this stunningly sculpted work of art called a body in shape.

Good man!! - Hope you passed on my fucking regards to the lucky lady!! :D

Good man!! - Hope you passed on my fucking regards to the lucky lady!! :D

Oo-oo- fuckin' - errrr

Fuck a doodle doo! Jo has just arrived armed to the teeth with fucking 'Speckled Hen' drinking stuff. Fuck yeah!

Fuckin awesome! :drink:

Fuck a doodle doo! Jo has just arrived armed to the teeth with fucking 'Speckled Hen' drinking stuff. Fuck yeah!

Fuckin awesome! :drink:

Fuckin' kick ass weekend for Jez!!!

It was fucking Peggy Lee I think!!

the ever fuckin present smartass. :D

Better than a fuckin dumbass :)

It may have only been a 4-day week this week, but Friday sure took it's own sweet fuckin time getting here :woot:

A fuckin' week late on the response, Lisa? :whistle: