The F*%K Thread

raildog

Wooooo! Just got back from ridin' the bike eight fuckin' miles!

Feel fuckin' good now........but later? :unsure:

I fuckin' ache just fuckin' reading that........... :whistle:

How the fuck do you feel now MJ?? :whistle: :whistle:

10 speed bike seats are NOT fuckin' made for a woman. :blink: Fuckin' ouchie!!!

Today we really fuckin' pushed it.......went 14.2 miles.

Tomorrow..........??? Who the fuck knows....I may stay in bed. :lol:

I work with someone who is a serious fuckin' bike rider. If you want I could ask him what seat is good for a woman.

Woman don't need fuckin' seats, they should be cooking and cleaning whenever they're awake, right? :gone:

there's over 800 fuckin wildfires burning in Cali now :(

Holy fuck, Lisa! Hope they're not too close to you. Take care and I will do a bomb in the swimming pool tonight with the hope a splash or two reaches you. :wub:

Thanks Geoff - you da best :wub:

The third one in a month in my county was contained just two fuckin days ago & flames came within five fuckin feet of my sister-in-law's house on that one. She came home to a note on her fuckin door from the firefighters, thanking her for having all the under-brush cleared away... gave them the fuckin edge they needed to save her house & her neighbor's.

Holy fuck, I hope the weather starts cooperating over there. :(

I work with someone who is a serious fuckin' bike rider. If you want I could ask him what seat is good for a woman.

Woman don't need fuckin' seats, they should be cooking and cleaning whenever they're awake, right? :gone:

Pete, i ought to fuckin beat you like the red headed step child you are :lol: .....But....that i shouldn't fuckin say that, that is what the fuck i want to make a career out of of, cookin and cleaning and being a dirty girl in the bedroom :bananamac:

Pete, i ought to fuckin beat you like the red headed step child you are :lol: .....But....that i shouldn't fuckin say that, that is what the fuck i want to make a career out of of, cookin and cleaning and being a dirty girl in the bedroom :bananamac:

Yeah, and don't forget the fuckin' chain they should be locked to .... 10m long .... just enough to get to the kitchen and the bedroom. :lol:

Somebody's going to be a lucky fucker! :beerbang:

Yeah, and don't forget the fuckin' chain they should be locked to .... 10m long .... just enough to get to the kitchen and the bedroom. :lol:

Fuckin' German engineering, you can't fuckin' beat it! :drink:

I was gonna say...the germans are the SHIT when it comes to fuckin engineering..and pete....thank you ......he would be a lucky fucker indeed i think? ;)

I was gonna say...the germans are the SHIT when it comes to fuckin engineering..and pete....thank you ......he would be a lucky fucker indeed i think? ;)

:lol: Ain't this the fuckin' truth !! :lol:

Fuckin'A, I'm fuckin tired. Fuck this place.

There's a girl is this year's Aussie 'Big Brother' house with the hugest norks ever - something like GG, all natural - and she can't stand the sight of a man cooking or cleaning (including dishes, vacuuming etc.) because she thinks that's a woman's duty. She's 18 years old. Need I say any fuckin' more?

getting time to flop. good nite fuckers. By the fuckin way, for those of you who know what the fuck happens on thursdays....it is fuckin thursday tommorow. :wub:

So, what is fuckin' happening today ?? Today Russia is playing against Spain in the fuckin' semifinals of the european football championship, if anyone is fuckin' interested.

But I know you are fuckin' not interested !! :(

getting time to flop. good nite fuckers. By the fuckin way, for those of you who know what the fuck happens on thursdays....it is fuckin thursday tommorow. :wub:

So, what is fuckin' happening today ?? Today Russia is playing against Spain in the fuckin' semifinals of the european football championship, if anyone is fuckin' interested.

I'm fuckin' interested..By the fuckin' way Bernd,don't you think that fuckin' Germany were a tad fuckin' fortunate to get to the fuckin' final ??

What the fuck is going on all!!! I've been away for quite a fucking while now. Well I'm fucking back (hopefully).

H4L, where the fuck have you been dude?? I was just re-reading an old fuckin thread yesterday that had some fuckin posts in it from you and I actually said to myself "What the fuck ever happened to that fuckin guy? He was a cool fucker."

Welcome the fuck back either way!!

I'm fuckin' interested..By the fuckin' way Bernd,don't you think that fuckin' Germany were a tad fuckin' fortunate to get to the fuckin' final ??

Do I fuckin' think that ?!?! You are damn fuckin' right that I think that !!

On the other side the turkish team was fuckin' fortunate fuckin' 3 times to get to the fuckin' semifinals !

Do I fuckin' think that ?!?! You are damn fuckin' right that I think that !!

On the other side the turkish team was fuckin' fortunate fuckin' 3 times to get to the fuckin' semifinals !

Bernd.You're fuckin' right on both fuckin' counts.........