The F*%K Thread

raildog

I now have a fuckin' powered fuckin' 'chair..Any fuckin' similarities to fuckin' "Davros" are purely fuckin' coincidental..Now where are my fuckin' Daleks ???

:lol: For fuck sake how many remember fuckin Davros! Classic Dr Who enemy!!

I now have a fuckin' powered fuckin' 'chair..Any fuckin' similarities to fuckin' "Davros" are purely fuckin' coincidental..Now where are my fuckin' Daleks ???

Oh fuck me....Ian is mobile!...clear the roads boys......Ian Andretti ;)

Fuckin tired, spent the last 24hrs at fuckin hospital watching my little guy ... he's had a fuckin bacterial in -fuckin - fection of his chest and couldn't fuckin breathe Monday night without fuckin Oxygen! But last night when it was my fuckin turn to fuckin stay the antibiotics had fuckin kicked in and his breathing was back to normal!!!! Fuckin A!!!

So he's back home now ...pretty much 100% and shouting that he's hungry.....fuck...no rest for the fuckin wicked!! :)

It's been raining all week. We have a long weekend coming up and you can bet your fuckin' ass the rain will probably stick around for it. Rain, seriously, just fuck off. Seriously - fuck off.

I hate Friday's where I'm not "feeling it". Like this one. I still blame this motherfucking weather. I know I'm a broken record, but would you just fuck off!

4 hours to fucking home time - give me a Fuck yeah!!!

I have exactly 5 hours to go. Can I get a moderately less enthusiastic, but still pretty fucking happy - FUCK YEAH!!

4 hours to fucking home time - give me a Fuck yeah!!!

I have exactly 5 hours to go. Can I get a moderately less enthusiastic, but still pretty fucking happy - FUCK YEAH!!

Too fucking right you can mate - FUCK YEAH!! Let the fucking delicious weekend commence.

Tomorrow the family unit and I are taking the trailer out for a fuckin' long weekend trip. We won't be back till fuckin Monday and I hear the weather is supposed to be pretty fuckin hot which means we get to hit the campground pool. Fuck yeah!!

I will of course drink many a fuckin beer... the trailer fridge is well fuckin stocked. Have a good fuckin weekend all you fuckin foul mouthed fuck sayers!!

Tomorrow the family unit and I are taking the trailer out for a fuckin' long weekend trip. We won't be back till fuckin Monday and I hear the weather is supposed to be pretty fuckin hot which means we get to hit the campground pool. Fuck yeah!!

I will of course drink many a fuckin beer... the trailer fridge is well fuckin stocked. Have a good fuckin weekend all you fuckin foul mouthed fuck sayers!!

that is a beautiful fuckin sentiment keef. be safe and have a good trip with da family :)

Friday is my Monday. Fuck it all!!!

No!! Fuckin Friday is friday i.e, the fucking weekend and playtime and Monday is monday i.e, Fucking work!! :beerbang:

ebay is really starting to fuckin' shit me big time.

The last three purchases were all done around the same time, all from the USA and all with three different outcomes:

First one arrived in the mailbox in 6 days from the US.....Unbefuckinglieveable.

Second one {which happened to be the Paul Rodgers "Cut Loose" Remastered}....They sent the wrong fuckin' CD.

Third one just plain and simply never fuckin' arrived.....Paypal claim pending.

I'm so fuckin' over ebay and the hassels :doh:

Aw fuck no...........

What the fuck??? :yikes:

Fuck knows............

Fuck knows what????

Fuck knows............

Fuck knows what????

Anything you fuckin' want I suppose........

Is fuck that fuckin' smart?