The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck I'm in deep do-do!

I think you are fuckin correct. :lol:

Hahaha fuckin harrggghhhh! Yet no-one shall see the Rock Horror Show pics!!! Never for they are under lock n fuckin key!

Fuckin' :blink:

I fuckin second that Brother Chris.... :yikes:

Consider yersleves lucky!

Fuck I'm in deep do-do!

I think you are fuckin correct. :lol:

Hahaha fuckin harrggghhhh! Yet no-one shall see the Rock Horror Show pics!!! Never for they are under lock n fuckin key!

Fuckin' :blink:

I fuckin second that Brother Chris.... :yikes:

Consider yersleves lucky!

:tsk: Nick, where is the FUCK :lol:

Wroxham in fuckin' Norfolk is fuckin' twinned with fuckin' Stepford..I'm fuckin' sure of it. :yikes:

And I am fuckin' :blink: again. Must be that fuckin' British English!!!

Wroxham in fuckin' Norfolk is fuckin' twinned with fuckin' Stepford..I'm fuckin' sure of it. :yikes:

I'm with Ryche on this one. :unsure: Same fuckin planet, different fuckin worlds!!

I say 'screw it', my mum and dad do it. That's good enough for me. Oh, and uh... fuck you, Monday.

I'm with Ryche on this one. :unsure: Same fuckin planet, different fuckin worlds!!

There is a fuckin' town in fuckin' Norfolk called Wroxham,which is fuckin' idyllic in appearance,but everything is fuckin' owned by fuckin' "ROY",everyone works for "ROY",they all look,talk and act the fuckin' same,all fuckin' "nicey-nicey",but with fuckin' thinly-veiled overtones,hence the fuckin' similarity with the "fictional" Stepford...

There is a fuckin' town in fuckin' Norfolk called Wroxham,which is fuckin' idyllic in appearance,but everything is fuckin' owned by fuckin' "ROY",everyone works for "ROY",they all look,talk and act the fuckin' same,all fuckin' "nicey-nicey",but with fuckin' thinly-veiled overtones,hence the fuckin' similarity with the "fictional" Stepford...

Nothing like fuckin' Luton I s'pose?

Nothing like fuckin' Luton I s'pose?

Fuck no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather here was awesome but now here come the fuckin' afternoon storms.

Usually by Wednesday my mood it a little on the up, but not this week. Each hour here still feels like a particle of death... but damn did we have a great dinner last night. Crucifying, skinning and eating Indians again. Fucking delightful.

Fuck...Wes went Emo...It's all Geoff's fault....

Geoff is a fucker, spreading his fucking Emo disease to everyone.

Think Jez is gonna beat my fucking head in at work....... with his handbag......opps its a sporan

Think Jez is gonna beat my fucking head in at work....... with his handbag......opps its a sporan

I'll just use my Fucking fists, you fucking Emo!! :banana:

Jez carries a fuckin handbag? :nyanya:

Jez I think you found yourself a fucking girlfriend.

If pictures are anything to go by, isn't Jez his own fuckin' girlfriend?

Why is it Thursday and I'm still in a fuckin' shit mood? This week has been fucked... except for dinner on Tuesday and swimming last night.

If pictures are anything to go by, isn't Jez his own fuckin' girlfriend?

Why is it Thursday and I'm still in a fuckin' shit mood? This week has been fucked... except for dinner on Tuesday and swimming last night.

What would Sir Cliff fuckin' say about that?? :unsure: