The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck....I hate fucking flat beer....especially for breakfast....

why the fuck cant all the good things in my life fuckin function at fuckin once?

Because we are fucking men darling!! ;)

why the fuck cant all the good things in my life fuckin function at fuckin once?

well, fucking get to work and change it! ;)

You are fucking men??? :yikes::blink::yikes:

Who the else has four days off work coming up? Do all you overseas fuckers get the Friday and Monday off work over Easter?

Who the else has four days off work coming up? Do all you overseas fuckers get the Friday and Monday off work over Easter?

No fucking way. Don't I fucking wish. :doh:

Yeah in my fucking dreams.

In an unrelated subject it rained cats and fucking dogs in these parts around here.

I saw some pics on line of some fucking cars fully submerged in water. :yikes:

In an unrelated subject it rained cats and fucking dogs in these parts around here.

It's been perfect and sunny here for fucking ages, but the weather forecast is for fucking rain on the first 3 days of the long weekend. What the fuck's up with that?

Yes I fucking do. Last night tonight, then freedom for 4 fucking days. Lot's happening over the weekend involving fucking alcohol, food, gigging, as well as a trip to the fucking back of beyond to see Wotty man.

What ya up to Geoff, Fuck all?

Yes I fucking do. Last night tonight, then freedom for 4 fucking days. Lot's happening over the weekend involving fucking alcohol, food, gigging, as well as a trip to the fucking back of beyond to see Wotty man.

So are you and the Wottmeister gonna hang out and listen to fucking Bon Jovi again? :whistle:

Yeah, probably not much. I was really hoping to get a lot of surfing in over the break but the weather's not meant to be great and... oh, yeah I don't have a fucking car. :( Plus my wife's got the flu so not sure she'll feel like driving me around much either.

One thing's for sure - there will be a lot of footy and a lot of beer. We're going to see our families for lunches too. Should be a good fucking break. Hopefully the weather is as good as it's been this week.

Yarrrrrr me too, finished work 7 am Wednesday and I'm not back until next Tuesday at 7pm .... loadsa stuff ahead including a party on Monday wooooohoooooooooo!

By the way...FUCK

Fuck me sideways... some fucker around here today must really want to fuckin DIE

It's good to be FUCKIN' back :drink:

Well fuckin' welcome back Dave!!! :drink:

19 counties in Illinois have been declared fucking disaster areas by the State.

Thank God I live in a Higher Ground area. Many of these poor fuckers have no flood insurance.

That's awfuly fuckin' kind of you mate :tumbsup:

19 counties in Illinois have been declared fucking disaster areas by the State.

Thank God I live in a Higher Ground area. Many of these poor fuckers have no flood insurance.

Fuckin floods, Fuckin droughts.....Is there any fuckin country that does not have one of these fuckin problems....... Fuck me.

That's awfuly fuckin' kind of you mate :tumbsup:

I try my fucking best to be as fucking friendly as I can!!! :tumbsup:

Fuck me sideways... some fucker around here today must really want to fuckin DIE

fuck me sideways....isn't that my fuckin line :lol:

I thought your line was "fuck me runnin'" not "fuck me sideways" : blink:

But either way, I'm fuckin' borrowin' that line, whoever the fuck it belongs to!!