The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck work and fuck people. You have a well deserved fucking week off, and they go and put some idiot motherfucker in your place to do your job. When you return, everything is in a fucking mess and fucked up beyond belief and you spend the next 3 hours trying to fucking put everything right, whilst the days fucking work mounts up in front of your fucking face like mount fucking Everest. Jez is not fucking happy at all - FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! :doh::fu:

Fuck work and fuck people. You have a well deserved fucking week off, and they go and put some idiot motherfucker in your place to do your job. When you return, everything is in a fucking mess and fucked up beyond belief and you spend the next 3 hours trying to fucking put everything right, whilst the days fucking work mounts up in front of your fucking face like mount fucking Everest. Jez is not fucking happy at all - FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! :doh::fu:

Not having a good fuckin' day at work, Jez? Would you rather root for fuckin' L*ton? :nyanya:

Not having a good fuckin' day at work, Jez? Would you rather root for fuckin' L*ton? :nyanya:

Fucking spot on Chris, but not quite that fucking desperate yet mate. I say 'Yet' ;)

Fucking spot on Chris, but not quite that fucking desperate yet mate. I say 'Yet' ;)

Guess that made you feel just a weeeeeeeee bit fuckin' better?

I will taste the sweet texture of holidays in three days now. I don't really give a fuck what anyone does for those two weeks while I'm gone. I have this silly habit of not really giving a fuck about what happens at work. I wonder if that's why I live a life on the verge of poverty and seem destined to go nowhere and crash into a heap of cement face first.

It's fuckin' cold here....

No, it's fuckin' sunny over here !! :banana:

Baby woke up at quarter after fuckin 4 in the fuckin AM, ready to fuckin party...he's been wide the fuck awake ever since. FUCK! :angry:

I can not ..i repeat will fucking NOT get sick....DO YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME !!!! I WILL NOT GET FUCKING SICK!

What the fuck Widda? Got a hot date ya don't wanna miss or somethin'? :whistle:

Fuckin' snowing here too. The only ones who seem fuckin' happy about it are my 5 year old and the dog.

I can not ..i repeat will fucking NOT get sick....DO YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME !!!! I WILL NOT GET FUCKING SICK!

What fuckin' happens if you fuckin' do ?? :whistle:

I turn into a nasty, snarling evil fucking shrew bitch.

and no keef, i dont have a hot date. I wish to fuck i did.

Dates are very nice, although you have to spit out the fucking stone in the middle, as if you swallow it, a fucking Date tree grows in your fucking stomach. I prefer them Cold though.

Dates are very nice, although you have to spit out the fucking stone in the middle, as if you swallow it, a fucking Date tree grows in your fucking stomach. I prefer them Cold though.

Really? I prefer a fuckin' hot date.

jez is fucking drunk. :nyanya:

I love Australia, but seriously - what's up with this fuckin' weather? I just had a look on the internet at the weather forecast for Heron Island, where I will be with my wife next week, and it's fucking raining and storming there... even if it is a sweet 30 degrees celcius. My question to the weather and rain - Do you not understand that I wish to do a lot of snorkelling and basically 100% outdoor activity while on holidays? In other words, would you mind fucking off?

We've had some fucked up weather as well. About 10 miles from my work there was a small tornado that touched ground. Not bad damage but this is supposed to be the non-rainy season. And they say that this is just the fuckin' tip of the iceberg. More shit a-comin'.

Now the snow has turned to fuckin' ice. Should be a real fun fuckin commute tomorrow morning.