The F*%K Thread

raildog

MotherFUCKer, when is that fuckin' coffee gonna finish fuckin' brewing??? :angry:

did you finally get your motherfuckin cawfee?

Fuck yea, I got three fuckin' cups of fuckin' cawfee. It's the only fuckin' thing keepin' me upright and awake right now.

Fuck Cawfee...Drink Rockstar Energy drinks...it will put some starch in

your Fuckin socks.. :crazy::drink:

Meh, them energy drinks taste like fuckin' wee wee :thppt:

So are you fucking saying that you've tasted wee wee before? :blink:

Why did I fuckin know that someone was gonna fuckin' throw that back at me as soon as I fuckin typed it? :blink:

That's why Dan created the fucking edit button. :banana:

I'm not too pissed about this because I'm thinking about the total deal which was good, but still... I hate fuckers.

Yesterday I won Jeff Paris' 'Smack' album for 99c off ebay, with a bonus single!!! So I was happy as fuck. Only drawback, he doesn't accept paypal. But that's cool with me. Postage was $6.00 so I went to buy us$7.00 from the currency exchange today. AU$8.01 for the conversion which is awesome, BUT!!! the fuckers put a $4 commission charge on it... so I still ended up paying au$12. So rather than take advantage of the 0.868 rate they fucked me so it may as well have been 0.55 or something equally fucked.

Overall, I'm happy to pay au$12 for Jeff Paris - 'Smack' - still think it's a sweet deal, but fuck... it could have and should have been so much cheaper. Motherfuckers.

• 2023 Gold Donors

...just passed a little fuckhead on an ATV going right down the middle of the fucking road.Almost hit the little bastard head on ! Ought to find out who his folks are and kick the living shit out of them...know what i mean ? :angry:

I had the same experence with a little fuckwad on a dirt bike come poppin out of the ditch and onto the country highway i was on. bout wet my fuckin panites.

Should have ran him the fuck over. Then when he was sprawled out on the road you could have put your wet fuckin' panties on his face for good fuckin' measure.

Women often get wet panties when they see me too... even when I'm not on a fuckin' dirt bike poppin' out of the ditch and onto the country highway.

Women often get wet panties when they see me too... even when I'm not on a fuckin' dirt bike poppin' out of the ditch and onto the country highway.

I think you are confusing fucking Wet Panties for absolutely wetting themselves fucking laughing Geoffrey!!

I think you are confusing fucking Wet Panties for absolutely wetting themselves fucking laughing Geoffrey!!

Good point, Jez. I know many ladiez find me fuckin' hilarious, but I'd never thought of it that way. I always thought they were just aroused.

Good point, Jez. I know many ladiez find me fuckin' hilarious, but I'd never thought of it that way. I always thought they were just aroused.

Laughter is a fuckin' aphrodisiac ain't it?

just turns me on every fuckin time B)

You must laugh like hell during a fuck session. :whistle:

just turns me on every fuckin time B)

You must laugh like hell during a fuck session. :whistle:

I laugh even fuckin harder when i get called names during mentioned session :whistle:

HAHAHA That's fuckin' funny... :whistle:

i whapped the livin FUCKKKKK out of my poor baby foot this morning...hurt like a motherFUCKER!

Well that fuckin' sucks!!

you are fuckin telling me. the line of voulunteers to fuckin rub it forms to the left;)

The line's too fuckin' big.

Honestly, give me a weapon and I will kill this motherfucking day, to the point where it never returns again. Mondays... I just... I... fuck! I can't explain it. I just hate these motherfuckin' days so much. The early awakening, the tiredness, the being at work part... everything is so fucking painful. Fuck you, Monday!