The F*%K Thread

raildog

I am in a pretty shitty fuckin' mood this morning. The whole world can take a fuckin' flying leap at a fuckin' rolling donut as far as I'm fuckin concerned.

Fuck everything. Seriously, I mean it. Fuck EVERYTHING. I am seriously pissed the fuck off. :angry:

Fuckin' fuckity fuck fuck FUCK!

Did I mention FUCK?

Havin' fuckin' baloney and cheese for lunch! :woot:

I'm probably having Hungry Fuckin' Jacks for lunch today.

I also just laughed my fuckin' ballsack into oblivion looking at Keith's latest addition to the Eric Brittingham thread.

Did I mention we have a long fuckin' weekend in Australia this weekend?! FUCK YEAH!!!

I also just laughed my fuckin' ballsack into oblivion looking at Keith's latest addition to the Eric Brittingham thread.

Did I mention we have a long fuckin' weekend in Australia this weekend?! FUCK YEAH!!!

:blink: Hey....Am I missing something :unsure: ....We fuckin' don't down here.

:lol: You poor bastards. Labour Day in NSW, ACT and SA on Monday. Queens Birthday in WA. It's perfect timing considering the grand fuckin' final on Sunday so you can write yourself off without worry.

:lol: You poor bastards. Labour Day in NSW, ACT and SA on Monday. Queens Birthday in WA. It's perfect timing considering the grand fuckin' final on Sunday so you can write yourself off without worry.

I thought it was a holiday only celebrated by Brian Howe era Bad Company fans, so if you're a Paul Rodgers fan you're out of luck. :whistle:

I thought it was a holiday only celebrated by Brian Howe era Bad Company fans, so if you're a Paul Rodgers fan you're out of luck. :whistle:

Wes, please watch your fuckin language :tsk:

Ah the fuckin' fuck police are on the fuckin' scene again. :bowdown:

Did you not get the memo? I have stopped using curse words.

Fuckin' oath <_<:tsk::lol:

What......all fuckin' two of them are having the holiday :lol:

Wes... creating fucking chaos. Like a fuckin' villain. Word, cousin.

Chaos is my fucking middle name.

Really? Mine's Rasputin. We fuckin' rule in terms of middle names.

Fucking fuck the fuckin' world! As I have been whining about for the past week, we have no fuckin' computer at home... the fuckin' thing is just fucked. We forked out $72 for a new AC Adaptor only to find that wasn't at fuckin' fault... it's the actual fuckin' laptop itself - the fucking connection must be fucked because we're not getting any fucking power and it can't be fuckin' charged. For fuck's sake, this is just not the kind of fuckin' shit I need... especially coming into a long weekend. No emails (as they're blocked at work), no fuckin' anything. Fuckin' money required to repair it that we don't have. Seriously, fuck everything - especially that fucking computer and it's broken state of fuckin' self.

Fucking fuck the fuckin' world! As I have been whining about for the past week, we have no fuckin' computer at home... the fuckin' thing is just fucked. We forked out $72 for a new AC Adaptor only to find that wasn't at fuckin' fault... it's the actual fuckin' laptop itself - the fucking connection must be fucked because we're not getting any fucking power and it can't be fuckin' charged. For fuck's sake, this is just not the kind of fuckin' shit I need... especially coming into a long weekend. No emails (as they're blocked at work), no fuckin' anything. Fuckin' money required to repair it that we don't have. Seriously, fuck everything - especially that fucking computer and it's broken state of fuckin' self.

Fuck the lap top, fuck the AC Adaptor, fuck the connection - fuck them all!

Fuck the lap top, fuck the AC Adaptor, fuck the connection - fuck them all!

Backed. They're all fucked - and fuckin' broken. So fuck them all and may they all burn in fuckin' hell.