The F*%K Thread

raildog

Married or not, the day a man stops lookin' at fuckin' norks is the day they bury him in the fuckin ground. Am I fuckin' right Geoff?

Married or not, the day a man stops lookin' at fuckin' norks is the day they bury him in the fuckin ground. Am I fuckin' right Geoff?

I knew I could count on my brother Keith, who is indeed very fucking correct. Can I get a fuckin' Amen!

Thank Fuck it's Friday.

Thank Fuck it's Friday as well, plus I have 11 fucking days off work. Hip fucking Hoorah!!

So what the fuck happened to the fuckin forum anyway? It was fuckin' fine all day then around 4 PM this afterfuckin'noon it was like hitting a brick fucking wall.

Then I wonder if Geoff fucked up his hand again.

Or was that brick wall caused by Geoff kicking his doctor in the nads really really hard?

Fucking left something out Ryche.

So what the fuck happened to the fuckin forum anyway? It was fuckin' fine all day then around 4 PM this afterfuckin'noon it was like hitting a brick fucking wall.

Or was that brick wall caused by Geoff kicking his doctor in the nads really really hard?

Are you the fuck police now J-Dog?

I just fucking might be.

Sweet, sweet muthafuckin' coffee... where would I be without you? :wub:

I just fucking might be.

So fucking sue me copper.... <_<

Ah yes,fuckin' footie time..

Ah yes - fucking poncey netball time for you. Pass the pink drinks and fairy cakes at half time!! :lol:

Ah yes - fucking poncey netball time for you. Pass the pink drinks and fairy cakes at half time!! :lol:

Fucking touche Jez...

Fucking touche Jez...

Oh he's a fuckin laugh ain't he?? <_<

now gentlemen, play fucking nice.

Not when it fuckin comes to the fuckin footie.

Have you read the fucking "proper football 2007/2008" thread ...that Wotty and that Jez, at each others fuckin throats like fuckin monkeys on a fuckin roller coaster......I'm sorry that is a fuckin' terrible comparison...but I don't know what else to fuckin compare it to!

Have you read the fucking "proper football 2007/2008" thread ...that Wotty and that Jez, at each others fuckin throats like fuckin monkeys on a fuckin roller coaster...

You bet I have... wind those fuckers up & watch 'em go! :popcorn:

Fuckin' oath I will :lol: