The F*%K Thread

raildog

I wish I was more fucking muscular. Like Geoff. :(

Most people do. Sometimes I think having massive muscles is a curse. Then I single-handedly remove a kitten from a tree while I hold a treadmill above my head and I realise I got something special going on.

Who let the fuckin' cows out? Moo, moo, moo!

Who let the fuckin' cows out? Moo, moo, moo!

Sorry dude, that was me. They looked so fuckin' sad and confined in their fuckin' paddock; now I think they were just milking it. Like I'm doing now to one of them as we speak. *slurp, squiggle, giggle, slurp, slosh, slurp*

If I hear Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" one more fuckin' time this fuckin' week I am gonna fuckin' SNAP. Thanks to the fuckin' use of the song on the fuckin' Sopranos series finale this past weekend, that fuckin' song is fuckin' EVERYWHERE all of a fuckin' sudden. I fuckin' HATE that song!! I have ALWAYS fuckin' hated that song! :angry:

If I hear Journey's "Don't Stop Believin" one more fuckin' time this fuckin' week I am gonna fuckin' SNAP. Thanks to the fuckin' use of the song on the fuckin' Sopranos series finale this past weekend, that fuckin' song is fuckin' EVERYWHERE all of a fuckin' sudden. I fuckin' HATE that song!! I have ALWAYS fuckin' hated that song! :angry:

I fuckin' love that song... I'm such a fuckin' sap... :anon:

Does anyone know anything about a fuckin' pile of fuckin' shit... <_<

Yes,I hear that somebody fuckin fell in some in Brimingham..or Maybe it was In

Kent...Perhaps..Fuck that sucks...

Not in fuckin' Norfolkzzzzzzz then.

Happy fucking retirement, Bob! Enjoy the pink cocktails at the party for the rest of your life!

Backed. It's Saturday night and I should be out drinking beer with my mates or brothers as I watch this fuckin' football *too scared to use term 'footy' after yesterday'sun-paralleled beatings* but instead I sit here like a fucker with my little puppy and the football on the radio... trying to get this fuckin' music onto this fuckin' Gigabeat.

Happy fuckin' retirement Bob! ;)

FUCK-IN-A, thanks Pete.

Gotta fuckin' remember Bob. You can't be so fuckin' literal around some... <_<

Fuckin' sunny,fuckin' pisses down,fuckin' sunny again...Fuckin' weather...

Sounds like fuckin' Florida. Only place I've seen where it can fuckin' downpour in a 3 square foot area and not fuckin' rain anywhere else.

It was a little like that here today too... sort of. It basically belted rain out all day, but there were a couple of sneaky little fuckin' sunny patches. Jeeeeeezus? Whaddareyouupto?