The F*%K Thread

raildog

If it and I were in a sprint race the fucker would be beating me... and I'm one fast mutherfucker.

I'd fuckin beat ya in a sprint too Geoff :P:wub:

It's on Lisa! :wub: I would definitely take you up on that, even though I know you're a fuckin' jogger extraordinaire. I may not rate myself for much these days, but definitely as a fuckin' speed demon. :) At the annual HH picnic I'm going to make sure there's a fucking hundred metre field ready to go.

I just spent over a fuckin' hour fixing my downstairs fuckin' toilet. I had to go to the fuckin' hardware store and buy a whole new set of "guts" for the inside of the fuckin' tank cuz all the stuff in our fuckin' tank had gotten rusted and corroded (fuckin' hard water)... the hardest part was loosening the fuckin' lock nut that held all the old shit inside the old fuckin' tank, I was beatin' on that fuckin' thing with a pipe wrench for twenty fuckin' minutes before it finally broke the fuck loose... after that it was fuckin' cake!!

Job well fuckin done, Keef! :drink:

Thanks Lees! Time for a fuckin' PBR methinks.

FUCK!!! It's bed time already. This fucking work shit is for the fucking birds.

Fuckin' hawk eyes everywhere around me.

Ummmm :blink::unsure: ok....You sure are a fucking quirky fellow.

You're fuckin' watching too, aren't you?

You're fuckin' watching too, aren't you?

No Geoff. I...am...too...fucking...far...away... :screwy:

Holy fuckin' shit! It's fuckin' Thursday here too!! This is getting fuckin' creepy!!

It's fuckin' Thursday here for 84 more minutes. Then fucking Friday hits the shores of Australia. Who wants to party?

I'm fuckin' jealous. Geoff gets a fuckin' Friday before the rest of us.

Don't be too fuckin' jealous, Keith, he's looking pretty grey, sorry, wet and ugly. In fact, if he didn't already look so pathetic I'd slap him across the face with an iron bar for crimes against handsomeness. FYI, I have an iron bar in my fuckin' pocket. In case trouble starts.

Don't be too fuckin' jealous, Keith, he's looking pretty grey, sorry, wet and ugly. In fact, if he didn't already look so pathetic I'd slap him across the face with an iron bar for crimes against handsomeness. FYI, I have an iron bar in my fuckin' pocket. In case trouble starts.

I thought you had one implanted in your fuckin' hand... ;)

How's that fuckin' going anyway, is it getting better?

I thought you had one implanted in your fuckin' hand... ;)

How's that fuckin' going anyway, is it getting better?

Yeah, it's looking good at the fuckin' moment, Pete. They took the iron fucking bars out last Thursday and the wound is now all but healed, though it's going to leave a wikkid-ass scar. The finger's still a little sore when used and I've noticed doing a few things that the fucker just doesn't bend like it's meant too... which is really sad considering it'll probably remain like that, all because I hit a stupid fucked up wall. But yeah, visually you'd not notice anything wrong with it (aside from the scar) until I start lifting my massive weights and my pinky finger is curled up off the bar while my other fingers are wrapped around it. :( Damn them muscles that lift these weights are massive though. Dayum!