The F*%K Thread

raildog

You tell that fuckin' hand that it better heal the fuck up right fuckin' quick cuz you're going to fuckin' Samoa soon and you need that fuckin' hand to lift fuckin' beers to your fuckin' mouth!! YOU HEAR ME GEOFF?

You tell that fuckin' hand that it better heal the fuck up right fuckin' quick cuz you're going to fuckin' Samoa soon and you need that fuckin' hand to lift fuckin' beers to your fuckin' mouth!! YOU HEAR ME GEOFF?

You better fuckin' believe it... ain't no way I'm taking a half-assed beer-snorkel hand to fuckin' Samoa. It better pick it's fuckin' act up asap.

Or there's going to be fuckin' trouble... and Keith's gonna dish it the fuck out.

Fuck yeah! Glad to hear at least that fuckin' chapter is over for you. Hope they heal well.

Fuckin' thanks mate.

Someone on a house-buying programme the enemy is watching,just described something as "LUSH" !!!!!! Fuckin' hell,how fuckin' dare they.. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Dude, call the fuckin' barrister, that word fuckin' belongs to you!

Someone on a house-buying programme the enemy is watching,just described something as "LUSH" !!!!!! Fuckin' hell,how fuckin' dare they.. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Dude, call the fuckin' barrister, that word fuckin' belongs to you!

The word LUSH is registered at wottyswordnotyoursyoufuckers@fuckin'leaveit.com OK!!!!

really fuckin windy!.....

wyoming wind sock..... a fuckin chain on a metal post.

That's a fucking Oklahoman joke too. Fucking Oklahoma. Wasn't Windy the girl in Peter Pan? Fucking Peter Pan. That dude will never grow. I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R Us kid. Fucking Toys R Us. I still love that place. Fucking Geoffrey the Giraffe. Don't feed the Geoffreys. Geoffadillos you ask? Don't fucking feed them. No no. Geoff you say? He's as curious as he is handsome. Nevermind the tiny canned penises. Geoff is all man. Fucking men. Women are better. Fucking women. Now that sounds like a good idea!!! Back from the gym and on my third fucking cup of coffee. Obvious you say? Quite fucking obvious. What's with all the questions? Speaking of questions, is that chain on the post the one you broke that you wear? Chain on a post. The word chain in a post. Coincidence? I think fucking not. Do people wear fucking wind socks? Uh oh. Nevermind. I said nevermind. Back off. Little Dicky got the part. It's really fucking tough for him to leave though. He's fallen for his mom. Disturbing huh? Speaking of disturbing, why does coffee go right through me? I am like a fucking fountain today. Ok back and yes, I do feel better. I remembered to wash my hands this time. Where was I? Oh yeah. The rings of Saturn. Why don't any of the other planets get fucking rings? That really pisses me off, as I am a total fan of fucking Uranus. Some among us may try to twist my words. I said fucking Uranus, not fucking your anus. Geoff, Wes, Pete resist the urge to snicker. Twisting your anus. Now that's fucking funny. Feel free to snicker now. Snickers are just about the best candy bar ever. I think we should make them the official candy bar of Uranus. Mars has a candy bar, so why the fuck not? Speaking of Mercury, any one ever been? I go all the way to Mercury for my insurance. One hell of a drive but I love my fucking agent. On the subject of agents, did I mention that dicky got the part? Obscure references. I fucking love them. I wanna be an airborne ranger. In closing I just want to say. Do you see what happens when you leave me on my own Eric? Peace motherfucking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck was I cranked this day. What the fuck was I on?

That's a fucking Oklahoman joke too. Fucking Oklahoma. Wasn't Windy the girl in Peter Pan? Fucking Peter Pan. That dude will never grow. I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R Us kid. Fucking Toys R Us. I still love that place. Fucking Geoffrey the Giraffe. Don't feed the Geoffreys. Geoffadillos you ask? Don't fucking feed them. No no. Geoff you say? He's as curious as he is handsome. Nevermind the tiny canned penises. Geoff is all man. Fucking men. Women are better. Fucking women. Now that sounds like a good idea!!! Back from the gym and on my third fucking cup of coffee. Obvious you say? Quite fucking obvious. What's with all the questions? Speaking of questions, is that chain on the post the one you broke that you wear? Chain on a post. The word chain in a post. Coincidence? I think fucking not. Do people wear fucking wind socks? Uh oh. Nevermind. I said nevermind. Back off. Little Dicky got the part. It's really fucking tough for him to leave though. He's fallen for his mom. Disturbing huh? Speaking of disturbing, why does coffee go right through me? I am like a fucking fountain today. Ok back and yes, I do feel better. I remembered to wash my hands this time. Where was I? Oh yeah. The rings of Saturn. Why don't any of the other planets get fucking rings? That really pisses me off, as I am a total fan of fucking Uranus. Some among us may try to twist my words. I said fucking Uranus, not fucking your anus. Geoff, Wes, Pete resist the urge to snicker. Twisting your anus. Now that's fucking funny. Feel free to snicker now. Snickers are just about the best candy bar ever. I think we should make them the official candy bar of Uranus. Mars has a candy bar, so why the fuck not? Speaking of Mercury, any one ever been? I go all the way to Mercury for my insurance. One hell of a drive but I love my fucking agent. On the subject of agents, did I mention that dicky got the part? Obscure references. I fucking love them. I wanna be an airborne ranger. In closing I just want to say. Do you see what happens when you leave me on my own Eric? Peace motherfucking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome, you can almost feel the fuckin' power radiating from that post. :drink:

>>>Back from the gym and on my third fucking cup of coffee.

Fuckin'A, are you sure you only had fuckin' THREE cups of fuckin' coffee when you wrote all that?? Sounds more like you drank the whole fuckin' pot... :blink:

Holy fuck were you fucking wired, rambling and shit.... :drink:

Welp, the fuckin' trailer is packed, hitched up to the fuckin' car and is ready to fuckin' go. First thing tomorrow A-fuckin-M, we're off to the Poconos for a long weekend. I'm set with a 30 pack of fuckin' PBR and a pint bottle of Old Speckled Hen and I'm hopin' to do some fuckin' CD scrounging!

We'll be back Monday fuckin' afternoon so I'll talk to y'all then... peace the fuck out!! :drink:

Welp, the fuckin' trailer is packed, hitched up to the fuckin' car and is ready to fuckin' go. First thing tomorrow A-fuckin-M, we're off to the Poconos for a long weekend. I'm set with a 30 pack of fuckin' PBR and a pint bottle of Old Speckled Hen and I'm hopin' to do some fuckin' CD scrounging!

We'll be back Monday fuckin' afternoon so I'll talk to y'all then... peace the fuck out!! :drink:

Have a great fucking time!! Tell us all fucking about it... :drink:

Fuckin' Friday night,fuckin' having to stay fuckin' in,nowhere,and no-one to fuckin' go fuckin' anywhere with,bored fuckin' senseless,have to ask fuckin' permission to do fuckin' anything.Don't you fuckin' guys have the fuckin' audacity to get fuckin' ill.It's a fuckin' shitter..

Fuckin' Friday night,fuckin' having to stay fuckin' in,nowhere,and no-one to fuckin' go fuckin' anywhere with,bored fuckin' senseless,have to ask fuckin' permission to do fuckin' anything.Don't you fuckin' guys have the fuckin' audacity to get fuckin' ill.It's a fuckin' shitter..

I fuckin' feel for you Ian. Nobody deserves to be fucked like that.

I fuckin' feel for you Ian. Nobody deserves to be fucked like that.

I agree with Pete, Ian. NOBODY deserves to be fucked with like that. Fucker.

Goddman, that's some fucked up weather out there!!!

Fucked up weather here too. It rained the hardest I've seen in a long time this morning.

Across the street from where I work there were these loud noises coming from these Electric/telephone poles and then smoke would come off of them. I was just waiting for something to catch on fire. There were fucking police cars and fire trucks flying around everywhere for about 2 or 3 hours.

Goddman, that's some fucked up weather out there!!!

Fucked up weather here too. It rained the hardest I've seen in a long time this morning.

Across the street from where I work there were these loud noises coming from these Electric/telephone poles and then smoke would come off of them. I was just waiting for something to catch on fire. There were fucking police cars and fire trucks flying around everywhere for about 2 or 3 hours.

Scarily fuckin' outrageous :blink:

Well after a stormy fucking Friday afternoon and evening, all is fucking calm now.

Well after a stormy fucking Friday afternoon and evening, all is fucking calm now.

I hope you guys are almost out of your fucking drought down there in good ole Flarida.

It'll take ALOT more than this to end it. We're about 10 inches of rain below fucking normal. Remember when it rains here, it almost fucking always evaporates quickly.

Fuckin' shit happens.

True dat, Ian...But it seems to fucking happen when you least expect it. Good thing God gave us fucking legs so we can run to the toilet instead of the population shitting their fucking pants.