The F*%K Thread

raildog

that is hot as fuck...but then again, when you do fuck, it gets hot.

I fuckin LOVE Fuckin Vodka :cheer:

Yes but does vodka love fucking you??? :P

so what are you saying...not only do i fuck limbs, but i fuck vodka now :nyanya:

hey you fucking said it... :P

LOL....Love the fuckin banter here :P

Isn't it fucking great!!

I'm not even gonna fuckin' ASK how you fuck vodka... in fact, I don't need to, I already have a fuckin' mental picture :rofl2:

oh fuck. is that a good mental image or a bad one? I can see where you are fucking going with this!;)

I'm sure its a fucking good one!!! :whistle:

And it's the Fucking Holidays for 4 days over here. No Work and All Fucking Play!!!- Fuck Yeeeees!

Hay-zoose fuckin' H Kristofferson...

The chick at the next desk apparently had a big fuckin' fight with her twenty-something punk son yesterday, and threw him the fuck out of her fuckin' house. Now she's been on her fuckin' cell phone all morning with everybody in her fuckin' family, giving all of'em the fuckin' play-by-play of the entire fuckin' blow-out at the top of her fuckin' lungs. I'm about ready to grab the fuckin' phone out of her fuckin' hands and pitch it out the fucking window. Either shut the fuck up or take the conversation out-fuckin'-side!! I don't need to hear all your dirty fuckin' laundry, especially not numerous fuckin' times!!! Besides, she's drowning out my fuckin' CD player!!! :angry:

We got fucking light snow falling here. Spring my ass. That was not an invitation to spring my ass. Whatever that would involve. Sounds kinda kinky though. Almost as kinky as fucking vodka. Oh Mr. Smirnoff!!! You stud you.

We've been having fuckin' snow flurries here too, quite a few fuckin' times yesterday and some more on my way here this morning. It ain't fuckin' right I tell ya! :angry:

Finally the fucking work day ended. And I am fucking home finally!!

Fuck the flurries today....we got a fuckin' blizzard!!! Slipped and fell on my fuckin' ass, coming out of work tonight.

That is really bad news to hear MJ, I am so concerned about this and hope no real damage has been done :unsure: .

How is the concrete you landed on ????? I hope it's not damged ;):lol: Only joking MJ , hope you are OK.

Hahahahaha......brat! :P

Yes.....concrete is fine.....my ass, on the other hand.......OUCHIE!!!

oooops.....fuck.

Sounds like a nice fucking spill? Did you dent your glutes? :P