The F*%K Thread

raildog

I have tomorrow off from work and I am so fucking excited about it. :dance:

I bet it fucking rains.

It's supposed to be fucking 65 degrees and partly cloudy, but you're probably right it'll fucking rain, that's just the way my luck goes.

I bet it fucking rains.

It's supposed to be fucking 65 degrees and partly cloudy, but you're probably right it'll fucking rain, that's just the way my luck goes.

Now that's fucking luck for ya!!!

I bet it fucking rains.

As long as it's not luck313.

I bet it fucking rains.

I think you forgot to say the word "Fuck".

I bet it fucking rains.

Is your motherfuckin' ass going golfing or some shit?

I bet it fucking rains.

Before I do anything I'm gonna order my fucking Heaven&Hell concert tickets.

I bet it fucking rains.

Before I do anything I'm gonna order my fucking Heaven&Hell concert tickets.

Your damn fuckin' right...at least you have you fucking priorities in line.

Man, what a fucked day. Except for the free fuckin' lunch. That was fucking radical (wheels, watch them turn). But I'm now home, the weekend has started and Wes and I can enjoy having tomorrow off. Clubs are loaded in the car mate. If it rains, fuck it. We're swinging 'em irons and woods and stuff whether the god of weather permits it or not.

Man, what a fucked day. Except for the free fuckin' lunch. That was fucking radical (wheels, watch them turn). But I'm now home, the weekend has started and Wes and I can enjoy having tomorrow off. Clubs are loaded in the car mate. If it rains, fuck it. We're swinging 'em irons and woods and stuff whether the god of weather permits it or not.

I fucking thought we were going surfing, I'm on my way over right now. ;)

I fucking thought we were going surfing, I'm on my way over right now. ;)

:woot: Who's up for some fuckin' body rides???

Fuck I don't want to hear it that you are going golfing...there is still fucking snow on the ground here. I have golf fever real bad.

Not a fucking complaint in the world today. :dance: Sun is shining...it's a beautiful day!!! Almost 50 degrees here... I fuckin' feel GOOD!!! :banana:

It's only in the fucking 30s here today. The fucking 50s are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Maybe then I'll be able to get rid of all the fuckin frozen doggie bombs that are all over my front fuckin' lawn. Up till now I would've needed a fuckin' ice pick to get them out of the fuckin' snow drifts.

It was fucking beautiful here today. Mid 20's (Celcius) and the beach was fucking splendid. Wes was a fucking natural surfer too. Sure, he put the nose of his board through his right nostril and all but ripped it right the fuck off his face, he accidentally swallowed a fuckin' jellyfish and a shark ate a couple of his fuckin' toes, but he shredded all-time and when he yelled 'Cowabunga!!!' it sounded like he really meant it. Fucking stoked to have him as my cousin today. He builds a mean fucking sand castle too, FYI.

really fuckin windy!.....

wyoming wind sock..... a fuckin chain on a metal post.

That's a fucking Oklahoman joke too. Fucking Oklahoma. Wasn't Windy the girl in Peter Pan? Fucking Peter Pan. That dude will never grow. I don't wanna grow up. I'm a Toys R Us kid. Fucking Toys R Us. I still love that place. Fucking Geoffrey the Giraffe. Don't feed the Geoffreys. Geoffadillos you ask? Don't fucking feed them. No no. Geoff you say? He's as curious as he is handsome. Nevermind the tiny canned penises. Geoff is all man. Fucking men. Women are better. Fucking women. Now that sounds like a good idea!!! Back from the gym and on my third fucking cup of coffee. Obvious you say? Quite fucking obvious. What's with all the questions? Speaking of questions, is that chain on the post the one you broke that you wear? Chain on a post. The word chain in a post. Coincidence? I think fucking not. Do people wear fucking wind socks? Uh oh. Nevermind. I said nevermind. Back off. Little Dicky got the part. It's really fucking tough for him to leave though. He's fallen for his mom. Disturbing huh? Speaking of disturbing, why does coffee go right through me? I am like a fucking fountain today. Ok back and yes, I do feel better. I remembered to wash my hands this time. Where was I? Oh yeah. The rings of Saturn. Why don't any of the other planets get fucking rings? That really pisses me off, as I am a total fan of fucking Uranus. Some among us may try to twist my words. I said fucking Uranus, not fucking your anus. Geoff, Wes, Pete resist the urge to snicker. Twisting your anus. Now that's fucking funny. Feel free to snicker now. Snickers are just about the best candy bar ever. I think we should make them the official candy bar of Uranus. Mars has a candy bar, so why the fuck not? Speaking of Mercury, any one ever been? I go all the way to Mercury for my insurance. One hell of a drive but I love my fucking agent. On the subject of agents, did I mention that dicky got the part? Obscure references. I fucking love them. I wanna be an airborne ranger. In closing I just want to say. Do you see what happens when you leave me on my own Eric? Peace motherfucking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Geoff, Wes, Pete resist the urge to snicker.

To fucking late. :anon:

Snickers are just about the best candy bar ever. I think we should make them the official candy bar of Uranus. Mars has a candy bar, so why the fuck not.

Mars is my favorite fucking candy bar of all time.

The only fucking problem is I can't find it anymore, does anyone know if they still make it?

It's as if Jason was reading my fuckin' thoughts above. So fuckin' freaky, like Friday. I love Snickers too, but I prefer Mars bars slightly. I'm not sure if they're still fuckin' around. I don't buy chocolate bars anymore because they're so fucking expensive. Fucking nice though. I just buy fuckin' blocks now.