The F*%K Thread

raildog

We are getting fucking killed by a fucking blizzard today, I didn't even go into work.

If you're trapped in the fuckin' house I hope you are well stocked with fuckin' beer. You wouldn't want to run out before the fuckin' snow stops.

Yep, trapped with the fam. I think I have about 18 fuckin' beers and 2 bottles of champane in the house I should be fucking set. They are practically closing the fucking city down they are calling for 10 to fucking 15 inches of fucking show today.

Yep, trapped with the fam. I think I have about 18 fuckin' beers and 2 bottles of champane in the house I should be fucking set. They are practically closing the fucking city down they are calling for 10 to fucking 15 inches of fucking show today.

Fuckin'A, I'm glad to hear that.. .nobody should have to ride out a fuckin' storm like that without an adequate supply...

By the time that fuckin' weather system gets to us here in Jersey, it's just supposed to be a fuckin' lotta rain. I'll gladly take that, cuz you don't have to fuckin' SHOVEL rain.

BWHAHAAHAHAHAHA.....You are too fuckin funny J. Do i fuckin know you? I was refering to the swing that Freddy was fuckin talkin about in the other fuckin thread :P

Does anyone really fucking know anyone? Very few people fucking know me. I am sure you want to know me. Most people fucking do. I don't know myself most of the time.

Keef fucking swings? You go Keef!

BWHAHAAHAHAHAHA.....You are too fuckin funny J. Do i fuckin know you? I was refering to the swing that Freddy was fuckin talkin about in the other fuckin thread :P

Does anyone really fucking know anyone? Very few people fucking know me. I am sure you want to know me. Most people fucking do. I don't know myself most of the time.

Keef fucking swings? You go Keef!

I was fucking sure that I knew myself and then I shaved off my fucking beard and looked in the mirror and you guessed it I was someone else.

Norks, are they seriously just there to fuckin' destroy us? Such a perfect otherwise attainable pair... but it's not to fuckin' be. Not that I'm complaining at all about the fuckin alternative... but damn, what a fucking set of norks!

Who the fuck are you talking about? Or are you just discussing Norks in general?

There was a particular pair of fuckin' norks, but yeah... it is just generally for norks in fuckin' general. Damn them for being the best thing ever.

I just got done snow blowing my three car drive way out from 15 inches of fucking snow. I need a fucking beer. My nieghbors snow blower is on the fritz so he used mine...I should suck it's mechanical dick for doing suck a good job...nothings for free people. :)

I just got done blowing three 15 inch nieghbors. I should suck dick free.

This is why every post should have a child-proof fuckin' lock on it. Look at the fucking havoc I caused above, without inserting one fucking word myself. All I did was delete useless words. I am so fuckin' crafty. By the way, sorry Bob. I don't like to see innocent victims caught up in my vicious fucking schemes. :(

This is why every post should have a child-proof fuckin' lock on it. Look at the fucking havoc I caused above, without inserting one fucking word myself. All I did was delete useless words. I am so fuckin' crafty. By the way, sorry Bob. I don't like to see innocent victims caught up in my vicious fucking schemes. :(

That's OK Geoff I have a fucking good sense of humor. :) I should have know after posting that...that it would come back to fucking haunt me.

I should suck dick for free.

Me Too

WTF??????? But I've been paying to do it all this fucking time!

This thread is reaching new levels of fucking low. Wes, I really didn't expect that from you mate. I thought you were such a fucking wholesome cousin. :)

That's OK Geoff I have a fucking good sense of humor. :) I should have know after posting that...that it would come back to fucking haunt me.

I have a bad fucking habit of haunting people here. :(

I should suck dick for free.

Me Too

WTF??????? Geoff you're one sick fucker.

This thread is reaching new levels of fucking low. Wes, I really didn't expect that from you mate. I thought you were such a fucking wholesome cousin. :)

Sorry cousin I just couldn't help myself, I also figured that Bob was new and we shouldn't fucking pick on him yet.

I think on most sites people pick on the new fuckers pretty hardxcore. But we're really kind fuckers over here and don't do that... until I did that. The fucking shame.

I was talking to Uncle Jason on the phone earlier today....

he tried to fuckin deny it, but I fuckin heard him turtle fart.gif

The talking part is true. I didn't fart though. Even if I did, it was just nerves. Plus I had beans for dinner last ni............No I didn't fucking turtle. :anon:

The talking part is true. I didn't fart though. Even if I did, it was just nerves. Plus I had beans for dinner last ni............No I didn't turtle. :anon:

I think you fucking forgot something mate. Anything wrong with that fuckin' post stick out at you? :) If I had a pet turtle, I would definately name the little fucker Horace.

The edit button strikes again, making me the fucking fool I am.

The talking part is true. I didn't fart though. Even if I did, it was just nerves. Plus I had beans for dinner last ni............No I didn't turtle. :anon:

I think you fucking forgot something mate. Anything wrong with that fuckin' post stick out at you? :) If I had a pet turtle, I would definately name the little fucker Horace.

It doesn't fucking count if I edit before your post hits. :P

You are one sneaky fucker today Cousin, you'd never see me do that to someone on this board.

I have definately been fuckin' defeated here today. If vampires could cry I would consider it. But because I can't I'm going to eat a fucking hamburger instead... without onions. Wait a fuckin' minute! Fuckin' onions don't matter, do they? Garlic! That's it. I'm going to eat a fucking kebab, but without the fuckin' garlic.

I have definately been fuckin' defeated here today. If vampires could cry I would consider it. But because I can't I'm going to eat a fucking hamburger instead... without onions. Wait a fuckin' minute! Fuckin' onions don't matter, do they? Garlic! That's it. I'm going to eat a fucking kebab, but without the fuckin' garlic.

A real vampire could eat garlic and not be affected.

I've been a vampire for 450 fucking years and garlic does not scare me one bit.

That reminds me it's time for my blood bath, see ya.