The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fucking tryptophan up the ass.

Most of us just fucking eat the turkey dude. Whatever floats your boat though.

What if it's a fucking male turkey? Would you still eat it???

Where the fuck are ya'll?

I drove a hire car to work this morning and it fuckin' ruled. My car's fucked so I put it in to get it fixed and I just wanted to drive around fuckin' Sydney all day in my new ride, whistling at hot chicks and kickin' freestyle rhymes with the windows all the way down. Man that would have kicked fuckin' ass.

I drove a hire car to work this morning and it fuckin' ruled. My car's fucked so I put it in to get it fixed and I just wanted to drive around fuckin' Sydney all day in my new ride, whistling at hot chicks and kickin' freestyle rhymes with the windows all the way down. Man that would have kicked fuckin' ass.

Geoff was fuckin' pimpin'!!!!! :bowdown:

Geoff was fuckin' pimpin'!!!!! :bowdown:

Then he needs a new Fucking suit!!pimps.jpg:lol:

Those 3 are direct from my fuckin' wardrobe!!! Who are those fuckin' bruthers sporting them?

That's Huggy Bear and his fuckin' posse....

Good fucking night Wes. The G has left the fucking building too. Time for some fucking exercise followed by relaxation. And hopefully some more fucking "exercise" later too. ;)

I was actually in a fuckin' Wal-Mart store earlier fuckin' today... and amazingly it wasn't as insane as I'd fuckin' dreaded. I wasn't even fuckin' christmas shopping, I just needed a new pair of fuckin' shoes... on today of all fuckin' days...

Sorry for being so fucking clueless guys, but why the fuck are y'all calling this Friday just passed a black one? I thought that was reserved for those motherfuckin' Friday the 13th's?

Here's the fuckin' scoop Geoff.. .in the U.S. of A, retailers refer to the fuckin' Friday after Thanksgiving Day as "Black Friday" because it signals the official fuckin' start of the holiday fuckin' shopping season, and so many people cram into the fuckin' malls on that fuckin' day that enough $$ is usually spent nationwide to put the retailers "in the black" for the rest of the year (as opposed to "in the red"). Hope that fuckin' helps brother!

Brother Keith to the rescue! Thanks for the fuckin' scoop mate, makes a bit more sense now because I seriously would not have fuckin' guessed that in 17 years. Happy fuckin' shopping all y'all Americans on the board!!!

Fuckin' welcome back, TYG! It's been a fuckin' long time between drinks. Where the fuck you been?

I don't really know ta be Fuckin' honest ... Actually thought Ive been here all along waiting for all of you to get back ..... It's a Strange ..yet Fuckin' beautiful thing how Life can sometimes get in the way of things ehhh lol

Cheers !

And thank GOD that the drinks still taste good

T 2 Da Y Den Follow'd BI Da G

Fuck, I cut the fuckin' hell out of my right index finger while washin' fuckin' dishes a little while ago... I was scrubbing out a fuckin' drinking glass and the fucker just shattered in my fuckin' hand... got a nice gash on that finger all the way from the knuckle all the way to the tip... bled like fuck, too, but fortunately wasn't deep, was able to staunch the fuckin' bleeding myself and get a fuckin' bandage on it... now of course, it's kinda hard to type with this big fuckin' gauze thing on one hand messin' up my funky flow...

So how's everybody else's Saturday fuckin' night eh??

Fuck, I cut the fuckin' hell out of my right index finger while washin' fuckin' dishes a little while ago... I was scrubbing out a fuckin' drinking glass and the fucker just shattered in my fuckin' hand... got a nice gash on that finger all the way from the knuckle all the way to the tip... bled like fuck, too, but fortunately wasn't deep, was able to staunch the fuckin' bleeding myself and get a fuckin' bandage on it... now of course, it's kinda hard to type with this big fuckin' gauze thing on one hand messin' up my funky flow...

So how's everybody else's Saturday fuckin' night eh??

If you were in merry ol' England it would be a bloody fucking good time....

I just flew in from California and boy are my arms fucking tired.

Fucking bad....