The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'M FUCKING GOING TO SEE IRON FUCKING MAIDEN! :cheer:

Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry, I just couldnt' resist.

Very fucking cool!

over the hill

Jason, who the fuck is over the hill? Are you over the fucking hill?

I'll be over the fuckin' hill officially in February... <_<

Okay, I'll stop now. Sorry, I just couldnt' resist.

Very fucking cool!

over the hill

Jason, who the fuck is over the hill? Are you over the fucking hill?

I'll be over the fuckin' hill officially in February... <_<

No no no no no........according to statistics.....60 is the new 40......so NONE of us are "over the fuckin' hill" yet!!!

:banana::banger::banana:

I personally fucking enjoy trying to go down the stairs quietly in the morning, not sure which creaks louder, me or the steps... <_<

And then every once in awhile I get that gunshot sounding CRACK! out of my fuckin' ankle... awesome, just bloody awesome... not...

I personally fucking enjoy trying to go down the stairs quietly in the morning, not sure which creaks louder, me or the steps... <_<

And then every once in awhile I get that gunshot sounding CRACK! out of my fuckin' ankle... awesome, just bloody awesome... not...

One of my fuckin' ankles makes that fucking CRACK sound constantly... I sprained the fuck out of it about fifteen years ago and it's done it ever since... creeps my wife right the fuck out, she thinks it should hurt like hell when it does that but I'm like "Nope"

One of my fuckin' ankles makes that fucking CRACK sound constantly... I sprained the fuck out of it about fifteen years ago and it's done it ever since... creeps my wife right the fuck out, she thinks it should hurt like hell when it does that but I'm like "Nope"

Yeah I hear ya, doesn't hurt a bit, just fuckin' LOUD. :lol:

It's especially fuckin' fun on damp or rainy days cuz it does it with every fuckin' step I take... "crack, crack, crack, crack..."

Fuckin' A, I just rotated my fuckin' ankle around a little and it did it just fuckin' now! Rain must be on the way!

Damn.......ya old buncha fuckers. :lol: I can still do the splits and kick clean over my head. :bananamac:

Can we fuckin' watch? I wanna see that!! :lol:

It Fuckin' snowed here all fuckin' day!! I am not ready for this fuckin' shit!! :angry:

Fuckin'A, a little early for fuckin' snow yet, wouldn't you say?? Even tho you're in fucking Minnesota??

Anyway...gooood fuckin' morning everybody from a wet, soggy, foggy New Jersey. How the fuck is everybody doing today??

It Fuckin' snowed here all fuckin' day!! I am not ready for this fuckin' shit!! :angry:

Fuckin'A, a little early for fuckin' snow yet, wouldn't you say?? Even tho you're in fucking Minnesota??

Anyway...gooood fuckin' morning everybody from a wet, soggy, foggy New Jersey. How the fuck is everybody doing today??

How the fuck am I? I'm fucking cold but at least it's not fucking snowing like it is in Minnesota.

I've only been to Minnesota one time and it was snowing then too, and come to think of it that was in October too.

Supposed to fuckin' snow here today too. I usually get a call from my mom on my birthday asking "Did you special order this shit???"...but that's not until next fuckin' week.

TOO FUCKIN' EARLY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Supposed to fuckin' snow here today too. I usually get a call from my mom on my birthday asking "Did you special order this shit???"...but that's not until next fuckin' week.

:yikes: It fucking snow ???!!! In october ?!

:yikes: It fucking snow ???!!! In october ?!

Haha....yeah.....fuckin' snow in October! Welcome to Fuckin' Ohio, eh? :lol:

Here....let me get my fuckin' violin out........ :violin:

Here....let me get my fuckin' violin out........ :violin:

Here....let me put my fuckin' freezin' hands under your shirt so I can warm the fuck up!!! :lol:

Good fucking morning everyone!

Fucking chilly here in Jersey this morning... 31 degrees when I left the fucking house.

I'm in a good fucking mood because I'm going to see Iron Fucking Maiden tonight! Fucking :woot:

Good fucking morning everyone!

Fucking chilly here in Jersey this morning... 31 degrees when I left the fucking house.

I'm in a good fucking mood because I'm going to see Iron Fucking Maiden tonight! Fucking :woot:

Fuck, that sounds awesome, have a great time Keef. :drink:

Fuck, that sounds awesome, have a great time Keef. :drink:

I'm fucking sure that I will! Iron Fucking Maiden live, on a Friday the fucking 13th no less, and best of all the fucking ticket didn't cost me a fucking dime!! :woot: