The F*%K Thread

raildog

thank fuck it is time to go to bed.

Have you a set bedtime for yourself, Widow? I've not taken notice of the times, but it seems to be a pretty definite fucking moment of the night. Is it always the same time? Just fucking curious.

Have you a set bedtime for yourself, Widow? I've not taken notice of the times, but it seems to be a pretty definite fucking moment of the night. Is it always the same time? Just fucking curious.

i usually have a set bedtime for myself, anywhere from 730pm to 930 pm, and i know when i get fuckin nasty, and think nasty fuckin things and want to jump in the car or get on the fuckin phone and rip someone a fuckin new one, it is time to go the fuck to bed. i am the first to admit it, i love fucking sleep. :)... and need at least 8 hours or i am a total bitch. to fuckin sum it up: tired = nasty.

i usually have a set bedtime for myself, anywhere from 730pm to 930 pm, and i know when i get fuckin nasty, and think nasty fuckin things and want to jump in the car or get on the fuckin phone and rip someone a fuckin new one, it is time to go the fuck to bed. i am the first to admit it, i love fucking sleep. :)... and need at least 8 hours or i am a total bitch. to fuckin sum it up: tired = nasty.

7.30pm! Fuck me thats early - my daughter goes to bed then and she's fuckin 18 months old :blink:

My nightly party is usually just starting at that fuckin' time.

Tim (2), just spinning the 2nd song on Go:Audio. You are a good fucking man. Loving this shit.

7.30pm! Fuck me thats early - my daughter goes to bed then and she's fuckin 18 months old :blink:

THAT had me fuckin' laughin' out loud!!

Is that suppose to be fucking funny ? :lol:

:fuckchops:

almost fuckin bedtime innit?? ;)

Do you REALLY wanna go there ? :nyanya: I dont fucking suggest it

Do you REALLY wanna go there ? :nyanya: I dont fucking suggest it

Maybe I'll leave it til fuckin 7.35pm :P

My neck hurts so fucking bed I couldn't make it to work today.

I need to just take a muscle relaxer and pass the fuck out.

feel better wes.

Lennie, I'm fuckin ON! :nyanya:

That's why youre so fuckin grouchy :lol:

I am still running a fuckin fever. :angry:

Fuck.........

Fuckin'A right. At least the fuckin Tylenol seems to be keeping it around the 100 fuckin degree range.

Fuck.........

Fuckin'A right. At least the fuckin Tylenol seems to be keeping it around the 100 fuckin degree range.

Jesus,that's fuckin' hot.....

Fuck.........

Jesus,that's fuckin' hot.....

Meh, I'll fuckin live. All I wanna do is take a fuckin nap tho!!

My neck hurts so fucking bed I couldn't make it to work today.

I need to just take a muscle relaxer and pass the fuck out.

feel better wes.

Lennie, I'm fuckin ON! :nyanya:

That's why youre so fuckin grouchy :lol:

thanks for your fuckin vote of confidence :nyanya: