The F*%K Thread

raildog

I wish I was in fuckin' Vegas....

I'll take plenty of fuckin' pics for ya... :whistle:

Fuckin Pics..or fuckin "pic's"... :unsure:

If I see anyone fucking I'll snap a few pics for you all. But not me. You all do not want to see that... :rofl2:

Please do...Geoff will be so Happy...

I wish i was in fuckin vegas too. Mars would also fuckin work.

I'm leaving for Vegas in about an hour. :bananamac:

be sure to fuckin wave when you go the fuck over SD.

be sure to fuckin wave when you go the fuck over SD.

I fuckin' so will. Be sure you look up.

Shutting the fuckin' computer down. See you all in about 10 fuckin' days.

Today is my first day back at work in 2 fuckin' weeks. Once I decided to stab myself in the stomach and make finger paintings with the blood as life fled from my body.

Today is worse than that day.

I absolutely fucking despise fucking people. During my holiday, putting all my music on my Ipod I found out that for whatever fucked up and unexplainable reason I seem to have lost my copy of 'New Jersey' by Bon Jovi. So I get the bright idea to check out ebay to pick it up for a few dollars (because I know I could find it here cheap if I lived anywhere near a decent CD shop) and there's a bunch for $1 and such prices... a buy it now for $5. So I think to myself, 'Choice, let's pick up one of these.'

Well, fuck me! What the fuck is wrong with motherfuckers? Charging $10-$12 to deliver a fucking CD to fucking Australia. Well they can all get fucked. Stupid motherfuckers.

Fucking whinging indian cricket players. Gonna take their fucking bat and fucking ball and go back fucking home cos they didn't win. To all the indian cricket players and fans out there :fu:

Let the soft cocks fuck off.............They have proven they are a fuckin' disgrace and a fuckin' embarrasment to the game..............Fucktards....

Fucking whinging indian cricket players. Gonna take their fucking bat and fucking ball and go back fucking home cos they didn't win. To all the indian cricket players and fans out there :fu:

Let the soft cocks fuck off.............They have proven they are a fuckin' disgrace and a fuckin' embarrasment to the game..............Fucktards....

Fuckin' hell !!! I think both fuckin' Lindsay and Dave are a bit fuckin' miffed... :whistle:

I absolutely fucking despise fucking people. During my holiday, putting all my music on my Ipod I found out that for whatever fucked up and unexplainable reason I seem to have lost my copy of 'New Jersey' by Bon Jovi. So I get the bright idea to check out ebay to pick it up for a few dollars (because I know I could find it here cheap if I lived anywhere near a decent CD shop) and there's a bunch for $1 and such prices... a buy it now for $5. So I think to myself, 'Choice, let's pick up one of these.'

Well, fuck me! What the fuck is wrong with motherfuckers? Charging $10-$12 to deliver a fucking CD to fucking Australia. Well they can all get fucked. Stupid motherfuckers.

Dude, I would have hand delivered mine for free...

...you just pay the airfare and we're good bro. Anything for a friend... seriously though, did you at least get a kiss before you got fucked? <_<

I get nailed by those too good to be true buy it now's sometimes myself. Always forgetting to check shipping $. :doh:

Dude, I would have hand delivered mine for free...

...you just pay the airfare and we're good bro. Anything for a friend... seriously though, did you at least get a kiss before you got fucked? <_<

I get nailed by those too good to be true buy it now's sometimes myself. Always forgetting to check shipping $. :doh:

Should have used the Pony Express or for a few fuckin' cents more Wells Fargo.. :whistle: It would take longer but as long as horse and rider are fuckin fed and watered,job done and well fuckin' cheap !!

Fuckin' hell !!! I think both fuckin' Lindsay and Dave are a bit fuckin' miffed... :whistle:

Fuckin' oath we are