The F*%K Thread

raildog

I went for a fuckin' laydown this afternoon,and when I fuckin' got up I noticed the enemy had moved my system and my fuckin' speakers,and also moved my fuckin' cds willy fuckin' nilly,into another fuckin' cabinet..Fuckin' hell !!!! :angry::angry::angry:

i will be right the fuck over with the fuckin firing squad.

I went for a fuckin' laydown this afternoon,and when I fuckin' got up I noticed the enemy had moved my system and my fuckin' speakers,and also moved my fuckin' cds willy fuckin' nilly,into another fuckin' cabinet..Fuckin' hell !!!! :angry::angry::angry:

:yikes: Fuck...Somebody do something..

Move her fucking cauldron, broomstick and fucking pointy hat where she can't fucking find them. :hammer:

Move her fucking cauldron, broomstick and fucking pointy hat where she can't fucking find them. :hammer:

:rofl2: ...Fuckin great idea...

She don't fuckin' need witches equipment...

NOW she's fuckin' done it. Break her fuckin' arms and THEN set her on fuckin' fire :flame:

I saw Dolly Parton on CMT the other day (no, I don't watch it at home I was out to lunch) and she still looked pretty fuckin' good to me... I'd do her...

And what does fuckin' Ritchie,fuckin' Tico,fuckin' Dave and the other fuckin' one :whistle: fuckin' think about that ??

I saw Dolly Parton on CMT the other day (no, I don't watch it at home I was out to lunch) and she still looked pretty fuckin' good to me... I'd do her...

Funny you should mention that......we saw her *probably on the same show*...LOL....and I'd fuck her too!! Of course......I love me some big ol' titties though!!! :christmas:

Funny you should mention that......we saw her *probably on the same show*...LOL....and I'd fuck her too!! Of course......I love me some big ol' titties though!!! :christmas:

He'll lose his fan-base,he doesn't need the fuckin' controvery.... :whistle::whistle:

Yeah, fuckin' big titties are quite awesome... I think I saw it on the little voting show they have on around midday where you vote from two choices for the next vid... not sure what they fuckin' call it.

He'll lose his fan-base,he doesn't need the fuckin' controvery.... :whistle::whistle:

Who's fuckin' fan base, Jim's? :blink: I'm confubed... :wacko:

Yeah, fuckin' big titties are quite awesome... I think I saw it on the little voting show they have on around midday where you vote from two choices for the next vid... not sure what they fuckin' call it.

I believe that would be the fuckin' "Power Picks" show... not that I fuckin' watch CMT or anything... nahh, not me, I'm ALL FUCKIN METAL all the fuckin time y'know. :whistle:

I believe that would be the fuckin' "Power Picks" show... not that I fuckin' watch CMT or anything... nahh, not me, I'm ALL FUCKIN METAL all the fuckin time y'know. :whistle:

Uh huh... SURE you are... ya fuckin' country bumpkin you. That's what livin' out in the sticks'll getcha... uh oh, come to think of it, I live in the land of fuckin' agriculture myself... :blink:

Uh huh... SURE you are... ya fuckin' country bumpkin you. That's what livin' out in the sticks'll getcha... uh oh, come to think of it, I live in the land of fuckin' agriculture myself... :blink:

I can't fuckin' help it, that fuckin' station is fuckin' addictive!! All those fuckin' hot as hell Sara Fuckin' Evans and Carrie Fuckin' Underwood videos... to say nothin' of quality fuckin' programming like "Trick My Fuckin' Truck" and especially "Dallas Fuckin' Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Fuckin' Team" ...

Somebody help me, my metal street cred is goin right out the fuckin' window :crying:

And Bon fuckin'Jovi are gonna be appearing at The Royal Variety show in front of our fuckin' Queen.Sources fuckin' indicate the song "Tommy And Gina Are Working 9 Till 5" is a fuckin' "show-stopper" :whistle:

You guys are fucking disgusting...

Disgustingly fuckin' awesome! flash.gifnorks.pnghappy.png

I can't fuckin' help it, that fuckin' station is fuckin' addictive!! All those fuckin' hot as hell Sara Fuckin' Evans and Carrie Fuckin' Underwood videos... to say nothin' of quality fuckin' programming like "Trick My Fuckin' Truck" and especially "Dallas Fuckin' Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Fuckin' Team" ...

Somebody help me, my metal street cred is goin right out the fuckin' window :crying:

Fuck metal street cred, I'd fuck all 3 of them in succession. :drink:

Thank fuck it's nearly the end of the week. Work is driving me fucking nuts and I am slowly going mad being force fed fucking Cliff on the work stereo. If I have to hear 'Cameltoe And Wine' once more , the fucking stereo is going out of the fucking doors. JUST FUCK OFF WILL YOU!!!

Thank fuck it's nearly the end of the week. Work is driving me fucking nuts and I am slowly going mad being force fed fucking Cliff on the work stereo. If I have to hear 'Cameltoe And Wine' once more , the fucking stereo is going out of the fucking doors. JUST FUCK OFF WILL YOU!!!

Did Geoff show up at your job again and fuckin' change the tunes on ya, Jez?

That would just finish my fucking night off completely mate!!!

That would just finish my fucking night off completely mate!!!

My fuckin' heart bleeds for ya, mate. All you need now is a Luton footie uniform to fuckin' wear.

If I turned up at Jez' place of work I'd be all like, 'Hey, Jez. Uh, what's up, buddy? Wanna... I don't know, talk about stuff?'

He'd call security, I'd beat them in various fights but get the message and leave and have a Speckled Hen at the local pub, alone. :(

On a side note, you should see how fuckin' black it is outside. Unbe-fuckin'-lievable. And it's only 4:00pm. It is seriously pitch fucking black. Insane. Never seen it like this I don't think.