The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' Deal Or No Fuckin' Deal..Fuckin' unbelievable !!!

Where do they find the fuckin' contestants ?? They are all so fuckin' NICE,they all stand there holding fuckin' hands chanting "Blue,Blue,Blue",as the one in the fuckin' chair,who's usually an energetic fuckin' octogenarian,a fuckin' student,a dozy mare who has a fuckin' picture of her great,great,great,great Grandmother to give her luck,sits there with tears in their fuckin' eyes claiming she doesn't want to join the fuckin' 1p club.They have fuckin' relatives in the fuckin' audience,aswell as the fuckin' "ordinary" people who fuckin' sit there in fuckin' disbelief,then shock,then exteme fuckin' happiness,then the fuckin' relative fuckin' runs down to give fuckin' support,as the fuckin' contestants mew fuckin' on about how "lovely and brilliant" the one in the chair fuckin' is.

IT'S TOO FUCKIN' NICE...I fuckin' hate it....

Fuck Cablevision.

There's a fuckin' DirecTV installer on his way to my fuckin' house right now. Same channel selection, better fuckin' price, and a fuckin' free DVR thrown in to boot! :woot:

Update:

Fuck DirecTV. The guy came out here, climbed up on my fuckin' roof, and sez he can't get a fuckin' signal to my fuckin' house cuz of all the fuckin' trees. So much for that fuckin' idea. So I'm still stuck with cable. Fuck them too. :angry:

I tried to download Norton AntiVirus last night and it didn't fuckin' work. and yes it was fuckin' paid for...

George Bush is a man with hair, eyebrows and a fuckin' nose!!!

He is ? Fuck,i thought he was > :poop:

He's a fuckin' waste of a nice suit.

Good fuckin' Morning...

Good Fucking Morning to you too fella.

FUCK!!!!!! I don't wanna go to work. I'm tired of always bein' the nice fuckin' guy.

I wanna be fuckin' BAD!!!!!!!!! :taz:

:popcorn: okay...Be bad...real FUCKIN" Bad....

Hahaha.......I was......I was. I fuckin' flirted with a fuckin' 17 year old.... :yikes:

:lol:

FUCK!!!!!! I don't wanna go to work. I'm tired of always bein' the nice fuckin' guy.

I wanna be fuckin' BAD!!!!!!!!! :taz:

:popcorn: okay...Be bad...real FUCKIN" Bad....

Hahaha.......I was......I was. I fuckin' flirted with a fuckin' 17 year old.... :yikes:

:lol:

Fuckin SHAMELESS!! We're gonna start calling you "Stifler's Mom!" :yikes:

That kid is probably at fuckin' school right now telling all his friends about the fuckin' MILF who hit on him at work. :)

All this fuckin' talk of flirting and stripping... I swear, this thread is goin' to fuckin' hell in a handbasket lately. Oh, the fuckin' humanity! :crazy:

All this fuckin' talk of flirting and stripping... I swear, this thread is goin' to fuckin' hell in a handbasket lately. Oh, the fuckin' humanity! :crazy:

Oh you fuckin' love it !!!!! :whistle:

I never SAID I didn't fuckin' love it, now did I? ;)

Oh you fuckin' love it !!!!! :whistle:

I never SAID I didn't fuckin' love it, now did I? ;)

But where are the fuckin' pics (no not of you Keef... <_< ).

We had the same fuckin' problem with DishNetwork back at our old house. They have a fuckin' 2 dish system and we were only able to have one because the other one wouldn't get signal. That meant we didn't have the option of some of the fuckin' on-demand shit and the Latino stuff. No fuckin' worries for us, you may want to give that fuckin' shit a shot.

We had the same fuckin' problem with DishNetwork back at our old house. They have a fuckin' 2 dish system and we were only able to have one because the other one wouldn't get signal. That meant we didn't have the option of some of the fuckin' on-demand shit and the Latino stuff. No fuckin' worries for us, you may want to give that fuckin' shit a shot.

Yea, Dish Network might be a fuckin' option I suppose, but the fuckin' DirecTV was supposed to be part of some kinda money-savin' package deal thru fuckin' Verizon that would also include our home phone, our fuckin' Internet, and our fuckin' cell phones all in one bundle. Since the fuckin' DirecTV isn't fuckin' do-able, that kinda shoots the rest of the fuckin' deal package to shit. :angry:

I still think I oughta buy a fuckin' bazooka and start takin' out all the neighbor's fuckin' trees. For that matter, some of the fuckin' neighbors too. :angry:

Yea, Dish Network might be a fuckin' option I suppose, but the fuckin' DirecTV was supposed to be part of some kinda money-savin' package deal thru fuckin' Verizon that would also include our home phone, our fuckin' Internet, and our fuckin' cell phones all in one bundle. Since the fuckin' DirecTV isn't fuckin' do-able, that kinda shoots the rest of the fuckin' deal package to shit. :angry:

I still think I oughta buy a fuckin' bazooka and start takin' out all the neighbor's fuckin' trees. For that matter, some of the fuckin' neighbors too. :angry:

Might be worth a fuckin' shot. We can get Dish through Sprint but honestly it wasn't any cheaper than a lot of deals they have out there. Anywho, anything to help another poor fucker get rid of cable. ;)

Might be worth a fuckin' shot. We can get Dish through Sprint but honestly it wasn't any cheaper than a lot of deals they have out there. Anywho, anything to help another poor fucker get rid of cable. ;)

I'm particuarly fuckin' pissed off about missing out on the free DVR that we would've gotten with the DirecTV. I am getting fuckin' sick of forgetting to program the fuckin' VCR to tape the fuckin' Simpsons.

Being a lazy fucker is fucked. When I gathered all the CDs to sell there were a heap I put in the piles and said "I'll listen to that before I put it up for sale." Well, sure as fuck I never bothered and now I'm selling the 2nd fuckin' CD I would actually really like to have kept. Stupid fucker.