The F*%K Thread

raildog

Well Fuck me if that Foot & Mouth disease isn't back, & at a farm about 2 miles from where I live. On the news it said that you can tell when an animal has Foot & Mouth as it has white foam all round it's mouth. Presumably it could also have just downed a pint of Guinness, or be thinking about a sexy female cow in another field....

This could be it. End of the fucking world. So much for the fucking sparrow theory.

Well Fuck me if that Foot & Mouth disease isn't back, & at a farm about 2 miles from where I live. On the news it said that you can tell when an animal has Foot & Mouth as it has white foam all round it's mouth. Presumably it could also have just downed a pint of Guinness, or be thinking about a sexy female cow in another field....

This could be it. End of the fucking world. So much for the fucking sparrow theory.

Or it could be fucking shaving, no?

Or it could be fucking shaving, no?

That's fucking true. Or it could've just milked itself?

Fuck!!!! I can't fuckin' believe that i've never fuckin' visited this fuckin' thread before!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!!

:fun_84:

yeah, it's fucking great. all us fuckers just fucking around. welcome to the fucking club.

Fuckin'A... my mother is comin' to to spend the fuckin' weekend with us and the new young'un. Just fuckin' kill me now. :yikes:

Can't wait for the full fuckin' run down of how it went :lol:

Mom has been delivered back to her fuckin' house this morning. She even sprung for a fuckin' pizza before I headed back home to the fuckin' family. I thought things went rather well but apparently she drove my wife fuckin' nuts the whole fuckin' time she was here. I sez "Well, that's why the fuckin' hospital gave you fuckin' Xanax" :lol:

Fuck - Jo has just watched a fucking Cliff video on the TV, Just as I fucking woke up. What a fucker. Not a good way to fucking wake up. I'm off back to fucking bed.

Fuck - Jo has just watched a fucking Cliff video on the TV, Just as I fucking woke up. What a fucker. Not a good way to fucking wake up. I'm off back to fucking bed.

:lol: He was watching you from behind the fucking TV screen mate.

He's watching every fucking move you make Jez. :rofl2:

You mean the Fucker is in my house?

You mean the Fucker is in my house?

In your house, in your TV... in your bedroom, in your dreams, your mind... he's fuckin' everywhere.

Going to fucking bed. See you in a few, Widow.

Got the tape in place, Jez has the mics set up. This'll be fuckin' awesome. You right over there, Matt? Looks like you got your hands full buddy. :lol:

And a good fucking Wednesday morning to y'all.

I swear, this would be a great fuckin' place to work if it weren't for the other fuckin' people here. :angry:

I got this one fuckin' idiot sales rep who has come into my office four or five fuckin' times today and flipped thru all the fuckin' orders in my in-basket, going "Did you enter my stuff yet? Did you enter my stuff yet? Did you enter my stuff yet?" Never fuckin' mind that there are twelve other fuckin' sales reps in this fuckin' office (all of whom got their fuckin stuff in BEFORE this person) and I also have lots of other fuckin' stuff to do aside from entering that fuckin' crap... I swear I'm gonna buy me a fuckin' big ole wooden yardstick and keep it under my fuckin' desk so the next time this fuckin' dimwit starts going through that basket I'm gonna give her a big ole fuckin WHACK across the knuckles with it like a Nun in a Catholic school would do to a misbehaving fuckin' kid... :angry:

I feel better now.

I swear, this would be a great fuckin' place to work if it weren't for the other fuckin' people here. :angry:

I got this one fuckin' idiot sales rep who has come into my office four or five fuckin' times today and flipped thru all the fuckin' orders in my in-basket, going "Did you enter my stuff yet? Did you enter my stuff yet? Did you enter my stuff yet?" Never fuckin' mind that there are twelve other fuckin' sales reps in this fuckin' office (all of whom got their fuckin stuff in BEFORE this person) and I also have lots of other fuckin' stuff to do aside from entering that fuckin' crap... I swear I'm gonna buy me a fuckin' big ole wooden yardstick and keep it under my fuckin' desk so the next time this fuckin' dimwit starts going through that basket I'm gonna give her a big ole fuckin WHACK across the knuckles with it like a Nun in a Catholic school would do to a misbehaving fuckin' kid... :angry:

I feel better now.

Fuckin' work eh ???