The F*%K Thread

raildog

FUCK!! This weekend shit is way too fuckin' short.

My fuckin' glorious day at work is now over. :dance:

We could use some fuckin' rain here too. The little pond at the end of my fuckin' street looks more like a large mud puddle right now, it's gonna be fuckin' dry as a bone soon

I could email you some water Lisa, do you think that would fucking help?

Fuck yes... thank you :)

Be careful opening that fuckin' email Lisa. You could do irreparable damage to your fuckin' computer if you spill any.

Be careful opening that fuckin' email Lisa. You could do irreparable damage to your fuckin' computer if you spill any.

Thanks Chris :) I was thinking/hoping if it made it all the way to my fuckin inbox w/out the frying the net, it should be o-fuckin-k to open. *crosses fingers*

Gonna be a fuckin' hot one out there today, kids.

It just looks fuckin' hot out the window. I'm afeared a goin' out for fuckin' lunch. My fuckin' hairspray could catch fire or something... :blink:

It just looks fuckin' hot out the window. I'm afeared a goin' out for fuckin' lunch. My fuckin' hairspray could catch fire or something... :blink:

Just came in from bein' outside with The Boy. Yup, it's official...it's fuckin' hot. :blink:

Fucking still hot here. Hit 101 today. Plus there's a tropical wave on its way to drop a fuckin' shitload of rain on us. And they say it won't put a fuckin' dent in the drought we got going here.

I fucking hate misspellings :2up:

....there's a tropical wave on its way to drop a fuckin' shitload of raid on us.

Yeah, I fuckin heard that you guys have some big-azz bugs out there :P

It wasn't too fuckin hot here today... still wishing we had some fuckin rain on the way tho.

I can't wait until this fucking week is over.

My vacation starts on friday and I have a 20 hour drive to Wyoming starting friday afternoon.

Fuckin' A, do you do all 20 hours in one shot or do you stop at a halfway point for some fuckin' shut eye? I don't think I could drive for 20 fuckin' hours straight...!!!

My vacation starts on friday and I have a 20 hour drive to Wyoming starting friday afternoon.

Fuckin' A, do you do all 20 hours in one shot or do you stop at a halfway point for some fuckin' shut eye? I don't think I could drive for 20 fuckin' hours straight...!!!

We'll pull over somewhere in South Dakota, actually it won't be that far from Rick's(Blue Tequila).

I'm ready to leave but I'm not looking foward to that fucking drive.

We'll pull over somewhere in South Dakota, actually it won't be that far from Rick's(Blue Tequila).

Drive safe brother, I will be here in fuckin' Joisey envying the fact that you're on vacation... :(

I hear you about that drive...every other summer I drive from Toronto to Saint John New Brunswick and its about 20 hours...(I'm going in August)....I stop only for snacks and gas...I'm always wasted when I arrive but when I go on these drives I want to get there ASAP.....Good luck and have a safe trip....

I hear you about that drive...every other summer I drive from Toronto to Saint John New Brunswick and its about 20 hours...(I'm going in August)....I stop only for snacks and gas...I'm always wasted when I arrive but when I go on these drives I want to get there ASAP.....Good luck and have a safe trip....

You fucking forgot something... :whistle: