The F*%K Thread

raildog

What a fucking useless thread....what's next a fucking thread about fucking shit..??

Hey buddy I do not fuck shit. I don't know about anyone else but I do not want any fucking shit on my dick. :rofl2:

Holy fuck batman what's that on your weapon..?? :P

What a fucking useless thread....what's next a fucking thread about fucking shit..??

Hey buddy I do not fuck shit. I don't know about anyone else but I do not want any fucking shit on my dick. :rofl2:

Holy fuck batman what's that on your weapon..?? :P

Don't you worry your pretty little self about my fuckin' weapon Boy Blunder... :P

I fly out to Samoa tomorrow afternoon, so how fucking awesome was it when I heard this evening there is a cyclone warning for Sydney tonight and up until 10:00am tomorrow morning? I wonder how it'll go and what the aftermath will be like. Right now I cannot see even a remote single sign of a fucking cyclone, but I guess the warning's not out there for a laugh? I guess...? Fucking cyclone, not every day you get one of them down here.

good fuckin morning fuckers. All's I want to do is go the fuck back to sleep.

where is rychage to wiggle under :lol:

Sorry babe I had to fuckin' work. Can you believe that shit?? :lol:

good fuckin morning fuckers. All's I want to do is go the fuck back to sleep.

Ooohh fuckin' Eerr..

I'm in the process of fucking moving cross country to Maryland so my posting and fucking CD purchasing is really going to be fucking limited. Fuck me in the goat ass.

Fuckin' ouch! Good luck with the move brother... I've done it twice in my life (fortunately within the same state, never long-fuckin'-distance like you) and I don't ever want to go through that fuckin' hell again.

I'm in the process of fucking moving cross country to Maryland so my posting and fucking CD purchasing is really going to be fucking limited. Fuck me in the goat ass.

Fuckin' ouch! Good luck with the move brother... I've done it twice in my life (fortunately within the same state, never long-fuckin'-distance like you) and I don't ever want to go through that fuckin' hell again.

Thanks Keith, it really fucking sucks.

Thanks Keith, it really fucking sucks.

Wow Bob, I fuckin' feel for ya. I moved my fuckin' family and my wife's fuckin' parents out of both houses and combined into one big fuckin' house a couple years ago. If I NEVER have to repeat the experience it will be too fuckin' soon. Good luck buddy, don't forget to grab a fuckin' beer now and then... :drink:

One good thing...you'll be fuckin' closer to them eagles and see up close how fuckin' great we are as fans. When's the next blizzard!! :banger:

Moving fuckin sucks.....

Rychage, i will let it slide just this fuckin once ;)

MMMMMM I like sliding. Feels fucking good. Thanks Widow.

I feel for you Bob, I've done the cross country move twice, once from Illinois to Colorado and once from Colorado back to Illinois. I didn't enjoy one move one fucking bit either.

I feel for you Bob, I've done the cross country move twice, once from Illinois to Colorado and once from Colorado back to Illinois. I didn't enjoy one move one fucking bit either.

It took me a looooong time to gather enough funds for even one CD when I moved from NY to Florida. I feel for ya Bob. Been there.

Fuck me in the goat ass.

You have the ass of a fuckin goat? :unsure:

Moving fuckin

Rychage, i will let it slide just this fuckin once ;)

MMMMMM I like sliding. Feels fucking good. Thanks Widow.

any fuckin time babes :lol:

Fuckin flirt alert :lol:

Well,this has been another day from fuckin' hell.Left on my fuckin' own for 95% of it.Blamed for fuckin' everything,citing my fuckin' M.S. for fuckin' her life up.Life is fuckin' peachy.I fuckin' tell ya,I'd go back to the fuckin' Stalag tomorrow....