The F*%K Thread

raildog

Pretty fucked down here is Oz too. Friday, but I'm not fuckin' feelin' it. My drinking buddy is on holidays today so no fuckin' lunchtime relief and the situation at home is fucked up at the moment. Had to cut short a drinking session last night with the guys from our company all around Australia. We had our annual meeting and all the fuckers were here, up for a big one and one of my faves from Western Australia has just retired so it was his last fuckin' outing to Sydney - we've been good competetive drinking buddies and I was looking for a big fuckin' send-off.

But the fiance's been in a fucked up mood all week and chose last night to let that fuckin' mood peak. I'd settled in for a drunk and fucked up night - had a room at the hotel with one of the guys, but had to stop drinking halfway through dinner so I could drive home afterwards and try and talk some fuckin' sesnse into this complicated lady of mine. Fuck as much as I love her she can make me want to yell the word 'FUCK!' multiple times over, and I never even fuckin' yell either.

Women- Can't live with them, can't fucking live without them.

True that, brother Wes, true fuckin' that. How simple life would be without a fuckin' penis and the urges it brings us...

Yes life would be simple but it wouldn't fucking be much fun.

Fuckin' up at 4 AM again this AM, into work by 5:30... :woot: not... <_<

Fuckin up already @ 4AM?!

Waking the fuck up at 3:15, into work by 4:45 :woot: for fuckin real! Start my weekend a lil fuckin early :woot:

I was waiting for your fuckin' response. Your earliness is my better madam. :bowdown:

It's fucking raining right now but that's OK because I'm not at fucking work. The weather is supposed to clear by this evening and provide a lovely fucking weekend for my R.V. trip. Even if the fucking weather doesn't improve at least I have plenty of fucking beer. Picked up a case of something called Yuengling Fucking Premium that I haven't tried before. Sounds fucking good.

This will probably be my last time on the fucking board today before I leave so have a good fucking weekend everyone!

Picked up a case of something called Yuengling Fucking Premium that I haven't tried before. Sounds fucking good.

It's okay, but it's WAY lighter than the Lager. Have a great time on your trip brother. Don't spank any hippos. :drink:

Picked up a case of something called Yuengling Fucking Premium that I haven't tried before. Sounds fucking good.

It's okay, but it's WAY lighter than the Lager. Have a great time on your trip brother. Don't spank any hippos. :drink:

And don't jerk off any Giraffe's. :P

Have fun Keef. :drink:

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

Yeah you got me I fucked up.

Good thing Lisa didn't see that or I might of been :baneed:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

Naw.........you'da just gotten an atomic cyber fuckin' noogie.......lol

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

Naw.........you'da just gotten an atomic cyber fuckin' noogie.......lol

I wouldn't fucking want that.

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

Damn, I hate when I fuck up like that... :(

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

I thought it was just me that was busted, I didn't realize that you had fucked up as well Pete.

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

I thought it was just me that was busted, I didn't realize that you had fucked up as well Pete.

I could use my mad moderator skillz and change all the fuckin' posts but Lisa yells at me and makes me fuckin' sad when I do that. :(

*ahem* fuckin' busted ;)

I could use my mad moderator skillz and change all the fuckin' posts but Lisa yells at me and makes me fuckin' sad when I do that. :(

She threatened to reach through her monitor smack me upside my head. :crying:

She fucking sees everything and she can reach through a monitor and slap someone that's 2500 miles away.

This woman has powers that are beyond this mortal world.

She fucking sees everything and she can reach through a monitor and slap someone that's 2500 miles away.

It's fuckin' scary, I'm pretty sure she can link into my fuckin' webcam at will. Once I think she defragged my fuckin' PC just to show whe could do it... :blink:

Well I about bitch fuckin' slapped my supervisor at work today!!!!!!!!!

Its that same fucker that won't let us listen to music although we have since found it in the co. handbook that headphones are allowed. So a few of us are bringin' them back in Sunday night.

Well to get back to the fuckin' bitch slap story, I was around my station looking at something our test tech was talking about(I test circuit boards that go into automobile climate controls) well I was fuckin' trying to learn something from him and that fuckin' dick walks over and asks me was something wrong with the tester? I told him no and (in my smartass I'm fuckin' sick of your shit voice) hold on Tony I'll be there in a minute(or something very close to that), well all of sudden that motherfucker just blows up at me talking about don't nobody tell him to wait a sec just screamin' and yellin' IN MY DAMN FUCKIN' FACE, now if that little shit didn't scare me so much I would have probably gotten fired right there for hitting him but (one he is rumored to be doing some heavy shit, thats why they chose his car to break into and two he has been shot twice before) I really wonder why? :ahole: Well the shit has hit the fan now and I'm going over his fucking head and I'm done with this shit. Already have 1 person quitting, 1 changing shifts and a few more lookin' for other opportunities all because of that fucking dickhead who in actuality(sp) isn't even the supervisor all his role is to take the numbers at the end of the shift and come Sunday night/Monday morning his ass is getting a reality check BIG TIME!!!!! :stfu:

I'm done now............I'm fuckin' crazed about seeing KIX tomorrow night. Damn its gonna be one hell of a time and its gonna be a LONG fuckin' day and night for me. :banger::band::headbanger:

It's fuckin' scary, I'm pretty sure she can link into my fuckin' webcam at will. Once I think she defragged my fuckin' PC just to show whe could do it... :blink:

Whe could do it? I'm sure you originally typed the word "she" there, but Lisa came and fucking edited it without you even knowing about it.

She is more powerful than the Bride in those Kill Bill movies.

Learn from the pain, my friend... learn from the fuckin pain :lol: Besides, any smacking would only be done out of pure fuckin love :D

And I miss a lot of what goes on on this fuckin board - let's not be forgettin' that MJ fuckin busted the both of ya's chops this time :tumbsup:

It's fuckin' scary, I'm pretty sure she can link into my fuckin' webcam at will.

I've been meaning to fuckin tell ya Pete.... you really should wear pants while you're online.... at least some fuckin underoos :blink:

Just had to have our Rottie fucking put down. Even though she's way fuckin' older than most big dogs last (15), still fucking really depressing... more than I fucking thought it would be... :(

Fucking death #2 since we moved here last year. If I believed in the fucking supernatural I'd think the house was picking us off one by one. The previous owner fucking shot himself to death.

And when the fuck will it stop fucking raining?

Just had to have our Rottie fucking put down. Even though she's way fuckin' older than most big dogs last (15), still fucking really depressing... more than I fucking thought it would be... :(

Fucking death #2 since we moved here last year. If I believed in the fucking supernatural I'd think the house was picking us off one by one. The previous owner fucking shot himself to death.

And when the fuck will it stop fucking raining?

Sorry to hear the bad fucking news Pete. Is that the dog that's in your new Avatar?