The F*%K Thread

raildog

"Most users ever online was 187 on Dec 11 2004, 09:51 AM"

what the fuck drew that many people here back then? :unsure:

All ya'll have fuckin fun at work tomorrow :)

Three-day fuckin weekend for me woohoo1.gif

No doubt a fuckin' rumor that I would be showing naked pics of myself.

Everyone likes a good fuckin' laugh, right? ;)

The fucking AC unit for our fucking offices is fucking torn up today. The fucking part to fix it won't fucking be here 'til fucking Monday!! It's hotter than a $2 fucking whore in church up in this be-otch! :angry::P

I have only one fuckin' thing to say:

FUCK! FUCKIN' FUCKED UP FUCKITY FUCK FUCKIN' FUCK! WHAT THE FUCKIN' FUCK MAN? FUCKIN' FUCKER!!

See my fuckin' "I can't download stuff" thread in the Tech Section to see why I'm so filled with "FUCK" right now!

Its been pretty fucking hot around here too .... Its all I can do ta keep icecubes afloat in my drink

I just got fucking home from my vacation in Wyoming. I had a good fucking time but it was a 100 fucking degrees there every fucking day. And I drank alot of fucking beer so that made up for the shitty weather.

Welcome fuckin' back H&H! You missed out on some interesting fuckin' discussions while you were away!!

Mondays fuckin' suck. Even though I'm not at fucking work today. My usual fuckin day off is Tuesday but somebody asked if I could switch fuckin days with'em this week, so I'll be at fuckin' work tomorrow. You guys fuckin' got all that?

Either way, it's supposed to be fuckin hot today so I think it'll be a good day to bring my son's fuckin kiddy pool out to play...

Yesterday was like how I'd imagine having a porcupine shoved up your fuckin' ass would feel like. A Monday AND it was end of month. Two of the most fucked up events in the entire fuckin' world.

It's supposed to hit 100 fucking degrees here in New Fucking Jersey for the next two fucking days. I don't know how the fuck that translates into fuckin' Celsius for all of our non-U.S. members, so let's just say it's fucking HOT and I'm not looking fucking forward to it.

It's supposed to hit 100 fucking degrees here in New Fucking Jersey for the next two fucking days. I don't know how the fuck that translates into fuckin' Celsius for all of our non-U.S. members, so let's just say it's fucking HOT and I'm not looking fucking forward to it.

It's been that fucking hot here for a while now.

It's been that fucking hot here for a while now.

Well, you guys must've passed it on to us. Thanks a fucking lot. :)

Ehhhh... we're all comin' to your fuckin' house Lees. Hope you've got enough fuckin' beer.

We'll be right fuckin' over, right Metalhead, Heaven&Hell, Blue Charvel, etc.? You better go out for a fuckin' beer run before we get there Lees, we're gonna be fuckin' thirsty after all that cross-country fuckin' traveling in this fuckin HEAT!