The F*%K Thread

raildog

Weeeeeeeessssss..... you forgot to fuckin' say FUCK brother!!

:rofl2: fuckin' busted.......

I always WANTED to fuckin' bust somebody in this fuckin' thread but usually Lisa fuckin' beats me to it!!

I always WANTED to fuckin' bust somebody in this fuckin' thread but usually Lisa fuckin' beats me to it!!

The fucking bad thing is I just busted TYG about an hour ago.

Karma, it fucking gets you every time. :doh:

Fuck. Lisa busts me on this thread all the time. It is like she is waiting in the weeds to fuckin' pounce.... :taz:

Just returning to work from my three day long fucking weekend. Fuck I'm envious of all you fuckers talking about the fucking heat. We went up to Newcastle (a bit up the north coast of NSW in Australia) and it was pouring rain when we got there, temperature about 13C. We still had a look around the place and had a brilliant fucking room overlooking the beach, nice and warm in there... and Sunday and Monday were both nice and sunny, but the fucking wind was fucking arctic. I think it reached 17C yesterday, but fucking barely. And in the wind it felt like 10C. I didn't even end up going for a surf, not that I'm complaining as the room was fucking great and we had a great fucking time anyway.

The fucking bad thing is I just busted TYG about an hour ago.

Karma, it fucking gets you every time. :doh:

Ohh man .. I fuckin luv it lol ... Duran Duran

Goooooood fuckin' morning Vietnam!!!

Gonna be a fuckin' HOT one out there today kiddies... I'm brewing up a big ole fuckin' pot of iced tea right now and in a little fuckin' while I'm gonna blow up my son's kiddy pool and fill'er the fuck up... and if it REALLY gets as stifling as the fuckin' guy on TV says it might (they're talking about it hitting fuckin' 100 in some areas) he might is DEFINITELY going to have to make some fuckin' room for ME in that pool...

Goooooood fuckin' morning Vietnam!!!

Gonna be a fuckin' HOT one out there today kiddies... I'm brewing up a big ole fuckin' pot of iced tea right now and in a little fuckin' while I'm gonna blow up my son's kiddy pool and fill'er the fuck up... and if it REALLY gets as stifling as the fuckin' guy on TV says it might (they're talking about it hitting fuckin' 100 in some areas) he might have to make some fuckin' room for ME in that pool as well...

\

Vietnam? I thought you were in fucking New Jersey. :P

Kidding, I loved that fucking movie. That was one of my fav Robin Williams movies.

Fuck. Lisa busts me on this thread all the time. It is like she is waiting in the weeds to fuckin' pounce.... :taz:

Only because I've been fuckin crazy-busy lately have I neglected my self-appointed *fuck cop* role :lol:  If I could reach through the fuckin monitor, I'd follow up bustin ya'll out with a nuclear head-noogie :)

It's going to be another mild day where I live.... gotta love that fuckin ocean breeze :lol:

Only because I've been fuckin crazy-busy lately have I neglected my self-appointed *fuck cop* role :lol: If I could reach through the fuckin monitor, I'd follow up bustin ya'll out with a nuclear head-noogie :)

It's going to be another mild day where I live.... gotta love that fuckin ocean breeze :lol:

'fuck cop' role............. :crazy::tits::whistle:

Fuck, I had to go to the doctors today (and I hate going to see a doctor). I've been having fucking cronic headaches for a few months. My wife was getting on me about getting checked out so I finally fucking went. The fuckers took three tubes of blood for "lab work", did a neurology exam and a CT Scan of my head. All this for a bunch of fucking headaches. Now my head is going to hurt even more when I get the hospital bill.

btfw, Scott.... I hope everything turns/has turned out oh-fuckin-kay on your tests!

hehe... I was fuckin wondering who would be the first to fuckin comment on that!

Oh, and - you fuckin didn't say 'fuck' :P

hehe... I was fuckin wondering who would be the first to fuckin comment on that!

Oh, and - you fuckin didn't say 'fuck' :P

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice..........fuckin' nice......

I just finished giving our fucking dog a fucking bath. Nothing like the fucking smell of wet Golden Retriever.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I just finished giving our fucking dog a fucking bath. Nothing like the fucking smell of wet Golden Retriever.

Yep! That was one fucking thing I never enjoyed doing, washing the dog. Nothin' like the fucking smell, wet or otherwise, of a skunk :yikes:, tho......if that's not where the phrase "Katy, bar the fucking door" came from, it shoulda been, along with fucking windows, vents, a/c's & anything else that allows outside air into one's fucking house! :gone:

2 more fucking work days until my fucking vacation.

Fuckin' uncanny, I've got two fuckin' work days too (Thursday N fuckin' Friday) until I'm off for 3 fuckin' weeks!!! Fuckin' A....Fuckin' off today as well and it's predicted to be the fuckin' hottest fuckin' day this year.

2 more fucking work days until my fucking vacation.

Fuckin' uncanny, I've got two fuckin' work days too (Thursday N fuckin' Friday) until I'm off for 3 fuckin' weeks!!! Fuckin' A....Fuckin' off today as well and it's predicted to be the fuckin' hottest fuckin' day this year.

3 fucking weeks. WOW!!!! That's awesome. I'm only off for a little over a week. I have a fucking 19 hour drive ahead of me on friday all the way to Wyoming.

Yep! That was one fucking thing I never enjoyed doing, washing the dog. Nothin' like the fucking smell, wet or otherwise, of a skunk :yikes:, tho......if that's not where the phrase "Katy, bar the fucking door" came from, it shoulda been, along with fucking windows, vents, a/c's & anything else that allows outside air into one's fucking house! :gone:

Hahahaha, when I was a kid my neighbor's dog got sprayed by a fuckin' skunk... and then the dog fuckin' went and sat right in my neighbor's lap. Both he and the dog had to have a fuckin' bath in tomato juice after that. What a fuckin' mess....

3 fucking weeks. WOW!!!! That's awesome. I'm only off for a little over a week. I have a fucking 19 hour drive ahead of me on friday all the way to Wyoming.

19 fucking hours? Man, I hope you have a fuckin cold beer waiting for you at the end of that drive!!

Hahahaha, when I was a kid my neighbor's dog got sprayed by a fuckin' skunk... and then the dog fuckin' went and sat right in my neighbor's lap. Both he and the dog had to have a fuckin' bath in tomato juice after that. What a fuckin' mess....

19 fucking hours? Man, I hope you have a fuckin cold beer waiting for you at the end of that drive!!

I'll have many fucking beers waiting on me.

Fuck yea, and I'm going away on an RV weekend tomorrow morning, so I'll be having many fucking beers. Tell ya what, H&H, you have a fucking beer at, oh, let's say 5 PM tomorrow and I'll have a fucking beer at the same fucking time, and it'll be like we're sharing a fuckin beer in spirit! :drink:

Have a good fuckin' weekend y'all and stay cool. Hope the fuckin' weather cooperates with us this fuckin' trip. Every fucking year we go to this fucking campground and it seems like it ALWAYS fucking rains on us at least once... makes me wonder why the fuck we keep going there but I'm not the one who makes the fucking reservations...

Fuck yea, and I'm going away on an RV weekend tomorrow morning, so I'll be having many fucking beers. Tell ya what, H&H, you have a fucking beer at, oh, let's say 5 PM tomorrow and I'll have a fucking beer at the same fucking time, and it'll be like we're sharing a fuckin beer in spirit! :drink:

Have a good fuckin' weekend y'all and stay cool. Hope the fuckin' weather cooperates with us this fuckin' trip. Every fucking year we go to this fucking campground and it seems like it ALWAYS fucking rains on us at least once... makes me wonder why the fuck we keep going there but I'm not the one who makes the fucking reservations...

5 pm ???? I'll just be hitting South Dakota around that time. Hey maybe Rick(Blue Tequilla) can have some fucking dinner ready for me, ha ha.