• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a single person in the world who didn't want Murray to win that third set last night in the Aussie Open final?

Being in Thetford !!!!!!!!!!!

Again?

Misery NEVER changes !!!!!!!!!

True...It only loves company!!

Was there a single person in the world who didn't want Murray to win that third set last night in the Aussie Open final?

Me

And me

Me

Why? Is it because he is anti-English? I'm not sure if that's true, but I bet it will be a Scottish flag he picks up when he wins a Grand Slam, not a Union Jack.

Would be nice to see Federer lose though.

Me

Why? Is it because he is anti-English?

Nah ... just because he's a miserable tosser!

Me

:rofl2:

Me

:rofl2:

:lol: Just want to make one thing very clear - I actually don't like the guy either. Something about him just doesn't sit well with me at all. Ugly, dorky bastard with a horrible smashed crab kind of mouth on him (those slow motion screams reminded me of The Predator) BUT it was a great match and I just wanted to see him really stretch Federer. I was definitely going for Federer and as I said to my bro, I think Federer would have run away with the 4th set comfortably, but man, I just wanted to see it go to a 4th set. Plus, I held off opening a new beer during the tie-breaker and would have opened a new one in the 4th set. As it was, instead I had a shower and went to bed without a beer. :(

And all dislike for him aside, I giggled at his comment in the handing out of the trophies where he said "I can cry like Roger, why can't I play like him?" lol.

It's snowing outside. Maybe I should go outside and take a sniff of the white stuff. Who knows what happens...

Can i join you?

"sniff" Yes! Share the joy......OH BOY WHAT A RUSH! "sniff"

Hey man pass that rolled up bill and don't bogart that shit."sniff" ahhhhh that's the shit.