The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Can't get You Tube at work so I'm still bored outta Wes' mind......yet strangely I have the feeling that he is no longer bored as he is watching Maiden over and over and over again! :unsure:

No, no longer bored just listening to the new Maiden song. Great stuff. This might be to interesting for this thread.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate a bowl of red jello with little bits of pineapple and peaches in it. How uninteresting I've become.... -_- Whatever happened to the days when I was dancin' on the bars and swingin' from the chandeliers???

*sigh*

I bought manderines, oranges, 'Pink Lady' (meow) apples, kiwi fruit and bread at lunch. It kicked ass.

Whatever happened to the days when I was dancin' on the bars and swingin' from the chandeliers???

I wonder whatever happened to the poor chandelier ?!?!?!

:rofl2:

I bought manderines, oranges, 'Pink Lady' (meow) apples, kiwi fruit and bread at lunch. It kicked ass.

I like Pink Lady apples too! Not got any today though.

No rain in sight here, allthough we sure could use some. :crazy:

If I were the wind I would float. Or would I create floatation? Is floatation a word and how the hell do you spell it? Flirtation is a word.

Paris Hilton's new CD:

B000GDI3SW.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_V63177168_.jpg

:anon:

I placed a fragment of lint from my pocket onto my dogs nose yesterday around 11Am right after I got up and now it is 2:20 on the following morning and my dog comes into my computer room and its still there ....... thats some damn good scotch tape ......

I had my photo taken for a new work I.D. card today. I look like an extra from "Dawn of the Dead" on it

Paris Hilton's new CD:

The CD itself is probably very uninteresting, however, I have to say that the cover photo is quite interesting to me. :crazy:

I cant remember if the light is on or off .... its bugging the hell out of me but I just dont feel like opening my eyes ...

I had my photo taken for a new work I.D. card today. I look like an extra from "Dawn of the Dead" on it

Paris Hilton's new CD:

The CD itself is probably very uninteresting, however, I have to say that the cover photo is quite interesting to me. :crazy:

I have to agree with our buddy Freddy here. Perhaps a link to a soundbyte should have been posted instead because that CD cover sure as hell arouses interest in me. She looks good in that pic.

I'm sure that Paris' CD is extremely uninteresting (although it would probably be a hilarious listen at least once) but hell, if I come across a used copy anytime soon you know I'm gonna flip thru the booklet to see if there are any more pix inside like that cover shot! :crazy:

I joined BJ's Warehouse recently adn they take a lovely picture there. Somehow it ends up looking like I have a this huge mountain man beard and moustache (I am clean shaven). It actually looks so much unlike me I'm afraid they'll turn me away one of these days... :anon: