• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

To work or not to work ? That is the question. (Shakespeare)

Not working today. Shopping for a new mattress... woohoo...

...following that up by finishing the assembly of a wooden playset in the back yard.

Will the fun never stop? <_<

I have a crowbar lodged in my head.

...Seriously, I'm just joking. Would have been awesome, though.

I subscribed to Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs today. $20 each for a years subscription.

That is insane!!! One issue of Metal Edge costs about aud$10 in Australia. usd$20 converted is about aud$30 so I'd get 3 issues for that price. Was that a special deal? How'd you get it so cheap?

I subscribed to Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs today. $20 each for a years subscription.

That is insane!!! One issue of Metal Edge costs about aud$10 in Australia. usd$20 converted is about aud$30 so I'd get 3 issues for that price. Was that a special deal? How'd you get it so cheap?

Through this website

Discount Magazines

Through this website

Discount Magazines

F*ck it. How good would that be if they delivered overseas too???

Through this website

Discount Magazines

F*ck it. How good would that be if they delivered overseas too???

Looks like they don't Brother. Sorry, I hadn't thought about that.

I just spent 6 hours washing, waxing and detailing our Sentra and Durango. :yuck: So it can't rain and birds can't crap for at least a month! :batman:

A thespian once told me... well, pretty much nothing. I'm the only thespian I know, so I can't say I've ever spoken to another thespian or that another thespian has ever spoken to me. Thefore, the first words in this post could be seen as a lie. Sorry if that's how it comes across. I didn't mean to lie.

• 2023 Gold Donors
A thespian once told me... well, pretty much nothing. I'm the only thespian I know, so I can't say I've ever spoken to another thespian or that another thespian has ever spoken to me. Thefore, the first words in this post could be seen as a lie. Sorry if that's how it comes across. I didn't mean to lie.

Norks (:tits:) can & do have rather strange affects on guys at times, don't they? :blink::P

I just washed my face & brushed my teefuses :lol:

Please don't eat anything before you wake. :wub:

The story of my week could fill this thread nicely, but fortunately for all I'm too busy and uninterested to bother with that novel. :)

I'm tired and typing, with soccer on the TV. England are winning, but I'm not excited, or interested.