The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just got back from visiting my sister in the hospital. I am tired.

Hope she's okay, mate.

I ate chocolate for lunch. I hoped Easter would tie me over for a while. But didn't. :(

Thanks man. She goes in for surgery Wednesday. She has bacteria attached to a part of her heart that has to be removed because pieces are breaking off and landing in her brain causing mini-strokes.

Oh man, that's horrible. All my best wishes for the surgery, mate.

Just like Geoff said, I hope she's okay Chris. :drink:

Agreed, very sorry to hear about that Chris. I hope it works out.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bacon sarnie for breakfast..As a vegetarian I don't eat meat,so does eating bacon still make me a "veggie" ? :blink:

Do you eat animal crackers? :unsure:

No,the animals won't let me near them... :whistle:

I had a bacon sarnie for breakfast..As a vegetarian I don't eat meat,so does eating bacon still make me a "veggie" ? :blink:

Then you are fine...

Then you are fine...

I hate those animal crackers at Christmas, you pull them they go bang and there's blood and guts and fur everywhere!

Then you are fine...

I hate those animal crackers at Christmas, you pull them they go bang and there's blood and guts and fur everywhere!

Sounds good though,speaking as a meat-eating "veggie" :whistle:

Ring around the rosie. Rosie. Whole lot of rosie. AC<lightning bolt>DC. Current?! Maybe not current, but still relevant. Speaking of relevance, why are there so many mylar balloons here. It's like a trip you might experience when eating a bad apple. Bad apple? Amy Winehouse? Bad apple wine. Yes, and now that you have brought up Steve Miller, I wonder if he ever thought I might just have the most common name ever. Common am I. Eye in the keyhole. Watching me. Good thing I am wearing pants today. A dog pants. Take a bite out of crime, and remember only you can prevent a forest fire. Fire down below. Bad burrito. I want to take a huge tortilla and warm it toasty. Add life, and roll it up. A life burrito. Sounds just so yummy. Take a bite out of life, and remember only you can prevent Don Johnson from releasing another CD. Speaking of pink jackets, remember Sha Na Na? That dude could really play the mouth harp. Amazing stuff. Zamfir the king. Porcelain, such fragile skin. That's for you. You know who you are. Keep the dream alive. Never give up on the quest and remember to floss. I ain't no hollar back girl. Harry Potter doesn't die in the last book. Bruce Willis is dead. The whole cast of CSI Miami are bad actors. Secrets I reveal. Teller of truths. Skittles frown. Been caught stealing, once when I was five. Ruff Ruff Ruff. Britney needs help. Let's all send a little love her way. Are you trying to run him off? Do you want him to leave. If so, why? He is harmelss. Sometimes when I am board, I hold my calculator to my ear like it's a cell phone. I laugh but only inside. On the outside, I maintain a cool yet confident look. Sorta like this ----> :whistle: Ever get a song stuck in your head? There are ten days from now until ten days from now. 9:04 and all is well. Well. Fancy a drink? It's purified with love. Love burrito. Don Johnson. I crack. Myself. Up. Looked better as three sentences. That's it, I am calling the labor board. I just saw a kid walk through here. Could not have been 5 yet. What kind of company do I work for. Do you think General Tso is proud of his chicken? Do you think he puts it on his resume? I suppose it might be called un burrito amor. You quiero un burrito amor por favor. Popeye in the keyhole. Watching me. Good thing I ate me spinache today. Crack is whack. Whitney<>Britney. My god I have figured it out. Female pop stars who have a ney in their name are predisposed to lunacy. They can't help it. Dancing with myself. I always wondered if that was a shout out to masturbation. Were here. We like beer. Get used to it. Speaking of Johnny Depp, could anyone have done a better Captian Jack Sparrow? You show me a better pirate and I will will listen to Menudo. Not the band, I will just sit with my ear to a bowel of it. Let's not get crazy. And if the elevator tries to break you down, go crazy. So what, I loved Santa Barbara the soap opera. What's with all the mexican food references? And now, right here on our very own stage, Topo Gigio. Oooooh, I hear the ice cream truck. Choco Taco. Simple yet delicious. Pearls of wisdom. Wisdom. Demi Moore and Emilio Estevez. I will take 'Brat Pack' for $500 Alex. For the record, I like both Westlife and Robbie Williams Ian. Let's move on like Jesus in a camper van. Let my people goooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think it should be mandatory for boxers to wear boxers on Boxer day. Isn't it interesting how Cinco de Mayo always falls on the fifth of May. I don't think it's a coincidence. Nope, I think it's planned. I don't want to go to Chelsea. No, it does not move me. Even though I've seen the movie. Allison, I know this world is killing you. Oh nevermind. You just won't get. You just haven't earmed it yet baby. He was so enthralled. He could not stop. Playing with the light, he burned his fingers. Why the hell didn't someone tell him the bulb would be hot? Two will enter. One will leave. Never you done that. It's Shake'n'Bake and I helped. I heard her name was Lola. Well said Mrs. Turkeyneck. Whore! Wow. Wow! I know, I say it louder. Try the veal. It's vegan. Word!

Ring around the rosie. Rosie. Whole lot of rosie. AC<lightning bolt>DC. Current?! Maybe not current, but still relevant. Speaking of relevance, why are there so many mylar balloons here. It's like a trip you might experience when eating a bad apple. Bad apple? Amy Winehouse? Bad apple wine. Yes, and now that you have brought up Steve Miller, I wonder if he ever thought I might just have the most common name ever. Common am I. Eye in the keyhole. Watching me. Good thing I am wearing pants today. A dog pants. Take a bite out of crime, and remember only you can prevent a forest fire. Fire down below. Bad burrito. I want to take a huge tortilla and warm it toasty. Add life, and roll it up. A life burrito. Sounds just so yummy. Take a bite out of life, and remember only you can prevent Don Johnson from releasing another CD. Speaking of pink jackets, remember Sha Na Na? That dude could really play the mouth harp. Amazing stuff. Zamfir the king. Porcelain, such fragile skin. That's for you. You know who you are. Keep the dream alive. Never give up on the quest and remember to floss. I ain't no hollar back girl. Harry Potter doesn't die in the last book. Bruce Willis is dead. The whole cast of CSI Miami are bad actors. Secrets I reveal. Teller of truths. Skittles frown. Been caught stealing, once when I was five. Ruff Ruff Ruff. Britney needs help. Let's all send a little love her way. Are you trying to run him off? Do you want him to leave. If so, why? He is harmelss. Sometimes when I am board, I hold my calculator to my ear like it's a cell phone. I laugh but only inside. On the outside, I maintain a cool yet confident look. Sorta like this ----> :whistle: Ever get a song stuck in your head? There are ten days from now until ten days from now. 9:04 and all is well. Well. Fancy a drink? It's purified with love. Love burrito. Don Johnson. I crack. Myself. Up. Looked better as three sentences. That's it, I am calling the labor board. I just saw a kid walk through here. Could not have been 5 yet. What kind of company do I work for. Do you think General Tso is proud of his chicken? Do you think he puts it on his resume? I suppose it might be called un burrito amor. You quiero un burrito amor por favor. Popeye in the keyhole. Watching me. Good thing I ate me spinache today. Crack is whack. Whitney<>Britney. My god I have figured it out. Female pop stars who have a ney in their name are predisposed to lunacy. They can't help it. Dancing with myself. I always wondered if that was a shout out to masturbation. Were here. We like beer. Get used to it. Speaking of Johnny Depp, could anyone have done a better Captian Jack Sparrow? You show me a better pirate and I will will listen to Menudo. Not the band, I will just sit with my ear to a bowel of it. Let's not get crazy. And if the elevator tries to break you down, go crazy. So what, I loved Santa Barbara the soap opera. What's with all the mexican food references? And now, right here on our very own stage, Topo Gigio. Oooooh, I hear the ice cream truck. Choco Taco. Simple yet delicious. Pearls of wisdom. Wisdom. Demi Moore and Emilio Estevez. I will take 'Brat Pack' for $500 Alex. For the record, I like both Westlife and Robbie Williams Ian. Let's move on like Jesus in a camper van. Let my people goooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think it should be mandatory for boxers to wear boxers on Boxer day. Isn't it interesting how Cinco de Mayo always falls on the fifth of May. I don't think it's a coincidence. Nope, I think it's planned. I don't want to go to Chelsea. No, it does not move me. Even though I've seen the movie. Allison, I know this world is killing you. Oh nevermind. You just won't get. You just haven't earmed it yet baby. He was so enthralled. He could not stop. Playing with the light, he burned his fingers. Why the hell didn't someone tell him the bulb would be hot? Two will enter. One will leave. Never you done that. It's Shake'n'Bake and I helped. I heard her name was Lola. Well said Mrs. Turkeyneck. Whore! Wow. Wow! I know, I say it louder. Try the veal. It's vegan. Word!

WAY too interesting by half. MODERATOR! :baneed:

WAY too interesting by half. MODERATOR! :baneed:

Do you think this is the result of drinking ? :whistle:

Thought I was reading a post by Robin Williams. All that was missing was the hair and sweat. :blink: :blink:

I just got back from visiting my sister in the hospital. I am tired.

Hope she's okay, mate.

I ate chocolate for lunch. I hoped Easter would tie me over for a while. But didn't. :(

Thanks man. She goes in for surgery Wednesday. She has bacteria attached to a part of her heart that has to be removed because pieces are breaking off and landing in her brain causing mini-strokes.

Oh man, that's horrible. All my best wishes for the surgery, mate.

Thanks, Geoff.

I hear and receive this.

Just let me hold you, I'll be gentle. I won't drop you.

This time I'll be careful.

I hear and receive this.

Just let me hold you, I'll be gentle. I won't drop you.

This time I'll be careful.

:P

The enemies-in-law are taking us out for dinner tonight... :unsure:

All of us!! Damn that's really cool of them...what will I wear?

should I bring a gift? Will we have drinks first..... :beerbang:

No mate..You get a drink with your happy-meal !!!!!! :whistle:

The enemies-in-law are taking us out for dinner tonight... :unsure:

All of us!! Damn that's really cool of them...what will I wear?

should I bring a gift? Will we have drinks first..... :beerbang:

No mate..You get a drink with your happy-meal !!!!!! :whistle:

a froot shoot perhaps? :unsure: