The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Just gave the dog a bath.

I have yet to learn how to do that chore without getting myself totally soaked too. :blink:

Our two little puppies both go in the bath together and I only get wet when I try to dry the squirmy little munchkins. Dog bathing. Is there anything more rewarding?

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to learn how to do that chore without getting myself totally soaked too. :blink:

Our two little puppies both go in the bath together and I only get wet when I try to dry the squirmy little munchkins. Dog bathing. Is there anything more rewarding?

Yes - Picnic table sex for starters

What's for afters?

The enemy-in-law's cooking dinner tonight.... :yikes:

Been nice knowing you mate!! :)

I'll leave you my cds...

You leave me all your cd's Twice!! - Cool mate

He must have already eaten something, Jez. He's repeating himself... ;)

Sorry,it's the fumes... :blink:

Fumes? I thought you posted twice because you were drunk. :tumbsup:

Strangely enough,no !! As I can drink loads of Fruit Shoots,they never make me drunk !!!! :whistle:

Truth.

Playfully wrestling with starved monkeys is also more rewarding, but let's not get started.

I just took a shower. I have now met my quota for the month. :whistle:

I had my last shower in January. All I remember about that one is fluid from lower regions flowing amidst visions of outdoor furniture. It was pretty hot.

I just got back from visiting my sister in the hospital. I am tired.

Hope she's okay, mate.

I ate chocolate for lunch. I hoped Easter would tie me over for a while. But didn't. :(

Hope she's okay, mate.

I ate chocolate for lunch. I hoped Easter would tie me over for a while. But didn't. :(

Thanks man. She goes in for surgery Wednesday. She has bacteria attached to a part of her heart that has to be removed because pieces are breaking off and landing in her brain causing mini-strokes.

Hope she's okay, mate.

Thanks man. She goes in for surgery Wednesday. She has bacteria attached to a part of her heart that has to be removed because pieces are breaking off and landing in her brain causing mini-strokes.

Oh man, that's horrible. All my best wishes for the surgery, mate.

I never knew you were vegetarian......I've bought you a whole cow, stuffed with pig, chicken, turkey, pheasant and venison for your birthday....I'd better defrost it then and have it for tea myself.

I never knew you were vegetarian......I've bought you a whole cow, stuffed with pig, chicken, turkey, pheasant and venison for your birthday....I'd better defrost it then and have it for tea myself.

I didn't technically say I was vegetarian,but I would consume all that meat if I imagined it to be asparagus and the like..

Claiming I'm a veggie that eats meat,after all these years,wouldn't compromise my beliefs,would it ??? :whistle::whistle::screwy::screwy:

Hope she's okay, mate.

Oh man, that's horrible. All my best wishes for the surgery, mate.

Just like Geoff said, I hope she's okay Chris. :drink: