• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I am playing the Rockarma CD - Vey uninteresting :lol:

Blasphemy!!!! :whistle:

:lol: I joke of course

Suuuuuuurreeeee you do!! :whistle:

Tom's playing his Wii thingy again..

If he plays with that thing too much he's gonna go blind. Or grow hairy palms. STOP HIM MAN, STOP HIM!!

If he plays with that thing too much he's gonna go blind. Or grow hairy palms. STOP HIM MAN, STOP HIM!!

A cunning sexual connotation if I'm not mistaken ?? :whistle:

From a cunning linguist no doubt...

From a cunning linguist no doubt...

Linguistically speaking.... :whistle:

Waiting for it sure is uninteresting. I'm just excited because I'm pretty sure Pete will hand deliver it with a rose in his teeth. :)

Waiting for it sure is uninteresting. I'm just excited because I'm pretty sure Pete will hand deliver it with a rose in his teeth. :)

I just listened to it today and I find it very interesting almost to interesting for this thread. :whistle:

I just listened to it today and I find it very interesting almost to interesting for this thread. :whistle:

Can you hum some of the songs to me?

Why don't I fly down tonight and let you listen to the cd for yourself. :beerbang:

Why don't I fly down tonight and let you listen to the cd for yourself. :beerbang:

Booked. I'll supply the beer. And a stereo. And ladiez.

Well, at least my wife will be there. If you want a lady too you might have to bring your wife... or that girlfriend of yours.

Or Amy Reid.

Booked. I'll supply the beer. And a stereo. And ladiez.

Well, at least my wife will be there. If you want a lady too you might have to bring your wife... or that girlfriend of yours.

Or Amy Reid.

How about I just bring my girlfriend, I mean Amy Reid. :whistle:

A CD arrived today....opened it and it was one I had ordered for a friend (Paul Simon!! Gracelands !!!!!!!) I hate it when that happens. Sometimes I feel so low :crying:

A CD arrived today....opened it and it was one I had ordered for a friend (Paul Simon!! Gracelands !!!!!!!) I hate it when that happens. Sometimes I feel so low :crying:

Not as low as me..My CONTEMPT for BBBBonnnnnn JJJ,I can't even say it,has been questioned and lambasted.. :angry::angry:

Not as low as me..My CONTEMPT for BBBBonnnnnn JJJ,I can't even say it,has been questioned and lambasted.. :angry::angry:

Your contempt will turn to sexy joy when The Jovi Remasters arrive thought Bro.

It's okay...we know how you really feel now Pardner...Yee Haw..

I have now made Wicker Men from edifice's of Bo and Luke.They will "begone"....

So glad you said "edifice" and not "orifice". :whistle:

The footie will start soon.And not before time !!!

Your little town still has footie? :whistle: