The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I'm having a bacon roll for dinner...

I can hear your arteries clogging from here.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Without going into details, I had, by far, the best dream I've ever had last night.

It had to have been a sex dream with norkage all around. :whistle:

Without going into details, I had, by far, the best dream I've ever had last night.

But not Wotty Norkage I hope?? :lol:

You know it. Multiple norkage.

Yeah but then you wake up and feel down all day :lol: I always hated that feeling when I'd dream of some girly and wake up and it wasn't real...all day I'd feel kind of cheesed off and yet expect to meet her. Coney Hatch did a song about it to mock me personally....bastards!

Yeah but then you wake up and feel down all day :lol: I always hated that feeling when I'd dream of some girly and wake up and it wasn't real...all day I'd feel kind of cheesed off and yet expect to meet her. Coney Hatch did a song about it to mock me personally....bastards!

'Girl From Last Nights Dream' I take it??

Yup...but actually last night's dream was an anaconda.

Yup...but actually last night's dream was an anaconda.

Funilly enough, there was an anaconda in my dream too...

... In my pants!

... But not for long at all. Damn that dream ruled. I had another sweet one last night.

I'm sat here, window open and a tiny bird has just fluttered around the window, then perched on top and looked in at me. Thank fuck it wasn't a golden eagle as I could've been carried off in it's merciless talons to its eyrie to feed its young.

I was brushing my teeth two nights ago and I accidentally stabbed the head of the toothbrush into my gum at the top of my mouth. It was very painful and pissed me off immensly, so I then tried to snap the toothbrush in a fit of blind fury. At this point it just bent and then went back into place. I tried again, but it was completely futile, so, in it's original place, I continued brushing the rest of my teeth. My anger went unresolved.

Damn toothbrush's are flexible.

I was brushing my teeth two nights ago and I accidentally stabbed the head of the toothbrush into my gum at the top of my mouth. It was very painful and pissed me off immensly, so I then tried to snap the toothbrush in a fit of blind fury. At this point it just bent and then went back into place. I tried again, but it was completely futile, so, in it's original place, I continued brushing the rest of my teeth. My anger went unresolved.

Damn toothbrush's are flexible.

No Geoff, It's not that the toothbrush is flexible, it's because you don't do what Popeye does and eat your spinach to make you a strong boy :lol:

Damn toothbrushes are flexible.

No Geoff, It's not that the toothbrush is flexible, it's because you don't do what Popeye does and eat your spinach to make you a strong boy :lol:

My muscles are unparrelled in strength and pure volume... except maybe Nick is on par. That wasn't the issue this time; toothbrushes are just damn fexible. Try snapping your toothbrush tonight... I dare you. :)

BTW, I was speaking to my wife before and she's picked up about 5 packages that were waiting for me at the post office - now awaiting me when I get home... this brother is excited... and it shows in my pants.

My muscles are unparrelled in strength and pure volume... except maybe Nick is on par.

Nick.....You brute :lol:

My muscles are unparrelled in strength and pure volume... except maybe Nick is on par.

Nick.....You brute :lol:

Yeah, if you're thinking of asking Nick to arm wrestle, just put your arm under a moving bulldozer instead... the result will be much less painful.

My muscles are unparrelled in strength and pure volume... except maybe Nick is on par. That wasn't the issue this time; toothbrushes are just damn fexible. Try snapping your toothbrush tonight... I dare you. :)

Fuckin' great :angry: Now I don't have a fuckin' toothbrush :whistle:

No you di'nt! You can't! The bloody things won't snap!

Trust me mate, it was a Colgate Massager and that is one of those fully flexible toothbrushes and it just snapped so easily :blink:....{"Oopps...fuck" I said} so I suggest you head back to the gym to give those muscles that are unparrelled in strength and pure volume and good work out...........Oh and Nick, if you are considered on par with Geoff, I think you should do likewise.

By the way, I found another packet of toothbrushes and it even had the same colour one in it......and that is very important :lol:

Trust me mate, it was a Colgate Massager and that is one of those fully flexible toothbrushes and it just snapped so easily :blink:....{"Oopps...fuck" I said} so I suggest you head back to the gym to give those muscles that are unparrelled in strength and pure volume and good work out...........Oh and Nick, if you are considered on par with Geoff, I think you should do likewise.

By the way, I found another packet of toothbrushes and it even had the same colour one in it......and that is very important :lol:

I'm going to need photographic proof here because I still don't believe it. I think mine was Colgate too... not a Massager, though - they must be stiff ones. This one I have was like a rubber band toothbrush or something. I'll try to get the exact model name tonight.

The great Australian banter about toothbrushes is totally :screwy::screwy::whistle:

Funny you should mention that Ian because I have just been informed that along with bathtubs & soap, toothbrushes are now going to be imported into England for a trial use to see if they would be a worthy addition to the English lifestyle ;):lol: