Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to keep up with Rycheage's post count as he is about to pass me. <_<

Not quite yet...

We have a new starter today & she's sharing my office until they find her somewhere else to sit. She is about 6ft tall, American, & very nice indeed.

Ā 

This Monday morning just got better. :tumbsup:

We have a new starter today & she's sharing my office until they find her somewhere else to sit. She is about 6ft tall, American, & very nice indeed.

Ā 

Dude, that's WAY too interesting for this thread, plus it makes me sad... and jealous... :(

Ā 

Dude, that's WAY too interesting for this thread, plus it makes me sad... and jealous... :(

Ā 

I was thinking of doing the whole 'let me just take a pic of you for your I.D badge' & then posting it up here, but she seems sharper than most of the girls I work with so I'm sure she'd see through it.

Ā 

Ā 

I was thinking of doing the whole 'let me just take a pic of you for your I.D badge' & then posting it up here, but she seems sharper than most of the girls I work with so I'm sure she'd see through it.

Ā 

This should have a whole thread dedicated all to it's self you luck bugger. I wish there was a bit of eye candy in our office. Would make the job a whole lot easier, although I would probably dribble a lot!

This should have a whole thread dedicated all to it's self you luck bugger. I wish there was a bit of eye candy in our office. Would make the job a whole lot easier, although I would probably dribble a lot!

Ā 

She's lovely, sweet with dark brown hair & smiles a lot. My productivity was worse than usual today (considering I usually do fuck all then that's pretty bad). The dribbling is a problem for me too, especially when combined with staring at her cleavage & an inability to string a sentence together in her company. I will keep you posted & try to sneak a picture.

Great Yarmouth reminds me of kites.... a little like Hunstanton does....but for different reasons

Ā 

Ā 

Hunstanton is like Bournemouth - They both smell of Piss and old Digestive Biscuits.

Great Yarmouth reminds me of kites.... a little like Hunstanton does....but for different reasons

Ā 

Ā 

Hunstanton is like Bournemouth - They both smell of Piss and old Digestive Biscuits.

If I ever get out to merry ol' England, please remind me to not go there. :puke:

Ā 

Ā 

If I ever get out to merry ol' England, please remind me to not go there. :puke:

Ā 

Ā 

You should go Chris, you may well pull a pensioner without too much problem.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You should go Chris, you may well pull a pensioner without too much problem.

Tempting....

I'm currently devoting a lot of hope and attention to Tim's mission. May success be prevelant. I'm looking out over the city in Melbourne... very nice at the moment, but after midday when that sun starts setting I expect my retinas to evaporate.

I'm currently drinking to much wine and have one hell of a buzz going.

Must be completely bent out of shape. :drink:

I'm currently drinking to much wine and have one hell of a buzz going.

Must be completely bent out of shape. :drink:

Ā 

Ā 

like Rainbow.

yeah something like that... :whistle:

I just got home from work. Another exciting day at the office.

Well when you walked in, did you say "Honey I'm home"?

I just got home from work. Another exciting day at the office.

Well when you walked in, did you say "Honey I'm home"?

Ā 

I said it to the dog but for some reason the only response I got was a strange look and his tail wagging. :unsure:

I like wagging tails, and I like dogs. I don't like work and I don't like maggots. Not that I hate them, just not their biggest fan either.