The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Two men of British nature were just speaking to each other. One of them was Nick, the other Jez. What do we all think about that?

That should be 'Stature' I think. Anyway - Personally I think it is a very good thing indeed.

Yes heroic stature at that!

Didn't want to brag but...YEAH 'Heroic' is a damned good word to describe us both - 'Mighty' would be another. And add 'Awesome' as well.

We walk the Earth as gods to many lesser mortals....probably

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Two men of British nature were just speaking to each other. One of them was Nick, the other Jez. What do we all think about that?

That should be 'Stature' I think. Anyway - Personally I think it is a very good thing indeed.

Didn't want to brag but...YEAH 'Heroic' is a damned good word to describe us both - 'Mighty' would be another. And add 'Awesome' as well.

But I am muscular and this is the reason I made an issue out of this.

Pah muscles mean nothing when you can hurl thunderbolts at poor unsuspecting saps.

On another less interesting note, I have managed to save myself around £20 a month on car insurance today by shopping around. :bananamac:

Nice work, Nick. I managed to put myself out of pocket by about $100 in car insurance by paying by the month because I can't afford the single payment. Life rules.

Speaking of which, I drove behind a CIA agent on my way to work this morning. No shit. He had a big CIA sticker on the back of his car - Christian In Action. I laughed before the giggles gave way to a flood of pained tears.

Nice work, Nick. I managed to put myself out of pocket by about $100 in car insurance by paying by the month because I can't afford the single payment. Life rules.

Speaking of which, I drove behind a CIA agent on my way to work this morning. No shit. He had a big CIA sticker on the back of his car - Christian In Action. I laughed before the giggles gave way to a flood of pained tears.

You've got major underlying issues... :screwy:

Pah muscles mean nothing when you can hurl thunderbolts at poor unsuspecting saps.

On another less interesting note, I have managed to save myself around £20 a month on car insurance today by shopping around. :bananamac:

You Kiwi crack me up.

On my short walk to work from the car park to the office an elderly lady stopped me to inform me my flies were undone. This thought has disturbed me ever since. Do all old ladies stare at my crotch? And why would you stop someone to tell them that?

On my short walk to work from the car park to the office an elderly lady stopped me to inform me my flies were undone. This thought has disturbed me ever since. Do all old ladies stare at my crotch? And why would you stop someone to tell them that?

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

Yeah......by the way your flies are undone.

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

You're not an old lady, are you? :yikes:

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

I don't think he is a lady, but the other bit is spot on!!! :whistle:

Flies, or fly? Do you British folk call the zipper in your pants flies, or just a fly? If I were to be staring at a man's crotch I'd say, "Can you please undo your fly?" If I were British would I say, "Can you please undo your flies?"

Serious question. Or were you wearing two pairs of pants, Tim? If so, why?

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

OK then why is he looking at other's flies?

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

He wasn't looking at the flies, He was looking at the damp patch in embarrassment!!

I bought two magazines this morning... the new issue of "Weird NJ" and an issue of "Metal Hammer," which I haven't picked up in probably a decade at least... I had to snag it cuz of the free Thrash Metal compilation CD that came with it. (Sacred Reich's "Surf Nicaragua" = :banger: )

Flies, or fly? Do you British folk call the zipper in your pants flies, or just a fly? If I were to be staring at a man's crotch I'd say, "Can you please undo your fly?" If I were British would I say, "Can you please undo your flies?"

Who's a brother got to dance with to get an answer?

Cliff Richard <_<

Scarily disturbing.. <_<

He wasn't looking at the flies, He was looking at the damp patch in embarrassment!!

Nope I wasn't looking, I have a scar from an old elf attack that itches, usually in wet weather, but as it's sunny and dry here and is itching right now...it means Tim's flies are open. :wacko:

Thanks for asking, but I always go fully Commando. Which is why I was surprised anyone could get close enough to me to have a conversation without having their eye poked out.

Glad to see you Aussies remembering your heritage & reverting to your Mother tongue.

SSSHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't got an aswer about the whole flies/fly thing overnight. I'm going to sue someone this afternoon.

SSSHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't got an aswer about the whole flies/fly thing overnight. I'm going to sue someone this afternoon.

That's so uninteresting... <_<

That's so uninteresting... <_<

So uninteresting in fact that I have fallen asleep as I type!!! Goodnight all Zzzzzzzzz