The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I have read that the kazoo might be the toughest instrument to record in the studio. :unsure:

When this comes out I will be ordering a copy to play before I go to bed every night. :whistle:

Even with the hats it's still hard to get the tone just right. You can see how hard my backup band is working:

kazoo_players.jpg

I want one of those hats so bad.

I want those suspenders and that multi-colored kazoo.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read that the kazoo might be the toughest instrument to record in the studio. :unsure:

When this comes out I will be ordering a copy to play before I go to bed every night. :whistle:

Even with the hats it's still hard to get the tone just right. You can see how hard my backup band is working:

kazoo_players.jpg

That band looks like they rawk, Pete is so lucky to have a backing band like that. :banger:

kazoo_players.jpg

That band looks like they rawk, Pete is so lucky to have a backing band like that. :banger:

Is that guy in the background bashing the skins?? :banger: Or is he laying down some lush keys?

kazoo_players.jpg

Is that guy in the background bashing the skins?? :banger: Or is he laying down some lush keys?

The guy using the 3 kazoos at once is awesome, have you ever heard him....he's like the Steve Vai of the kazoo world

kazoo_players.jpg

The guy using the 3 kazoos at once is awesome, have you ever heard him....he's like the Steve Vai of the kazoo world

For the finale, he whips out the power drill ala Paul Gilbert... literally smokin'!!! :banger:

The guy in the back is Fred, he's the Kazoo tech for the band. He likes to be right there in case anything happens, he can't move that fast ya know?

kazoo_players.jpg

For the finale, he whips out the power drill ala Paul Gilbert... literally smokin'!!! :banger:

The guy in the back is Fred, he's the Kazoo tech for the band. He likes to be right there in case anything happens, he can't move that fast ya know?

So I take it that this band wasn't built for speed?

Wotty will be in seventh heaven today as there is a best of BANANARAMA free CD in todays Mail on Sunday

I expect to see that on the free downloads list here by Monday latest... :woot:

Sat at work.....missing the footy...Chelsea have just scored (nightmare) now it's 1-1

Oh the travesty...

Sat at work.....missing the footy...Chelsea have just scored (nightmare) now it's 1-1

Oh the travesty...

:lol: Yep, not overly bothered by the result to tell the truth, but I'd rather be watching it at home than sat here at work. Having said that if I was at home I might not be bothered watching anyway :wacko:

I just got done eating lunch and now I need to saw a bench that it's my basement into small enough pieces so it'll fit through my door so I can burn it.

After that I need to borrow my brothers staple gun so I can repair part of my screened in porch so my little yorkshire Terrier won't escape.

After that I need to borrow my brothers staple gun so I can staple my little yorkshire Terrier to the porch so he won't escape.

meanie :crying:

What would be mean would be to let him escape so he'd run straight into the road and get run over by the first car that speeds by. Then my wife would cry for who knows how long because this dog is like her child.

After that I need to borrow my brothers staple gun so I can staple my little yorkshire Terrier to the porch so he won't escape.

What would be mean would be to let him escape so he'd run straight into the road and get run over by the first car that speeds by. Then my wife would cry for who knows how long because this dog is like her child.

You sick bastard. So nonchalant about doing such a terrible thing to that little doggie. I should call PETA or the IRS or something. Being a pet owner is a privilege not a right.

You sick bastard. So nonchalant about doing such a terrible thing to that little doggie. I should call PETA or the IRS or something. Being a pet owner is a privilege not a right.

:screwy:

I am not the one with the staple gun. You......you...... you.......creator of doggie pain. Maybe if you would take a second to read the part of Lisa's post that was your quote, you might be able to reclaim your soul. Evil bastard.

I am not the one with the staple gun. You......you...... you.......creator of doggie pain. Maybe if you would take a second to read the part of Lisa's post that was your quote, you might be able to reclaim your soul. Evil bastard.

It's to late for my soul Uncle Jason, it was sold many many years ago when I first discovered Iron Maiden and numbers 6......6......6.

Now that I look back and see that she did change my quote I guess it would of helped to read that. :anon: