The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I watched the "Chefology" of Bobby Flay last night on the Food Network. He's cool and a half.

I watched part of that and then watched 'Dinner: Impossible'.

That's a pretty cool show too, I just started watching that myself.

I watched the "Chefology" of Bobby Flay last night on the Food Network. He's cool and a half.

I watched Rachael Ray's "Chefology" but skipped Bobby's. He's nowhere as cute as Rachael. ;)

Bobby's wife ain't half bad though... :wub:

Rachael Ray rocks. Everybody else is a turd... <_<

What?!? :yikes: You mean you wouldn't want to pull up Paula Deen's blouse and play a little "motorboat"? ;)

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

"Play motorboat" - I've never heard that term before but my reaction towards it is one of instant adoration. I'd like to play Amy Reid's motorboat?

I woke up about 3:50am this morning with a coughing fit. The right side of my rib cage, beneath my huge pectoral muscles is really sore this morning. I have a feeling I literally coughed up a lung.

Just got home, ate dinner and now relaxing waiting for "Criminal Minds" and "CSI:NY".

Hey guys, I have thought about painting my nose before, but the colour I always had in mind was green. I'll sit down at my desk for a couple of hours today and consider painting it black. I'll get back to you with the results.

And yes, Nick. I guess you can punch me in the nose... if it's really what you're after. :(

Hey guys, I have thought about painting my nose before, but the colour I always had in mind was green. I'll sit down at my desk for a couple of hours today and consider painting it black. I'll get back to you with the results.

And yes, Nick. I guess you can punch me in the nose... if it's really what you're after. :(

Green is reserved for The Green Charvel. You should do black.

I saw a thread earlier today which was very sad, in so many ways. It made me angry, but it was not my place to comment. I pity some people... and who am I to pity? What a messy world we live in.

Just got home, ate dinner and now relaxing waiting for "Criminal Minds" and "CSI:NY".

They are reruns.

Didn't see em so I'm waiting till they come on. They're not reruns for me. <_<

No shoes in the office. I'm telling you guys, If this was common business practice they wouldn't need to give you holiday leave because who needs a resort when you can be shoeless in the office? Not me, my friends. Not me.

They are reruns.

Didn't see em so I'm waiting till they come on. They're not reruns for me. <_<

The Criminal Minds is a new episode.

Betcha it's not as awesome as the day I wore my jammies to work :tumbsup:

If you're serious that's the best thing ever. I'm going to try that tomorrow too. I'm sure you've all guessed what my "jammies" are too. :) It rhymes with glesh.

If you're serious that's the best thing ever. I'm going to try that tomorrow too. I'm sure you've all guessed what my "jammies" are too. :) It rhymes with glesh.

Bangladesh?

Green is reserved for The Green Charvel. You should do black.

True that, thank you Chris.

Bangladesh?

John Tesh?

No...no no no, someone else..not me!

Anyway

I might go for a walk at lunch!

I might go for a walk at lunch!

...in Australia...

Geoff, look out buddy! :yikes:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Where are you, Nick? Did you bring your legion of elf followers? I'm scared to go outside for lunch today. Maybe I'll just stay at my desk today. Although... I can be surrounded by little people if I stay here...