The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Today was very uninteresting until late afternoon when I learned what the word "Twink" meant. It's been downhill ever since :P

To tell the truth bud, I only just found out today through these pages. We've lived lives of innocence only to have them corrupted by minds far more "bohemian" than our own.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Bloodbound samples, puppy is beside me and just let the most unimpressive little fart off... like an atomic bomb of stench from her little ass. Most unimpressive.

Listening to Bloodbound samples, puppy is beside me and just let the most unimpressive little fart off... like an atomic bomb of stench from her little ass. Most unimpressive.

Could it be classified as a "twink"?

I got home from wal-mart & proceded to put up everything that I had bought . First thing out of the bag was a box of 64 colored crayons . ..... 64 crayons ? .. All in one box ! .. I couldnt believe it .... It made me feel sad/mad/sick/and more mad the more I thought about it . How could this be .....

Two days Later :

I have been racking my brain over & over about this ... and I just dont understand it

How in the Sam Blue Hell did I end up with someone elses shopping cart ..... ( sigh ) .....

Still on the couch with puppy, this time listening to Brett Walker and burning stuff onto the hard drive for my Ipod.

Just got up and having my morning caffeine fix...

Had some pizza for dinner now waiting for "Cold Case" to start.

Watching "Without A Trace" and then going to bed...

I watched the "Chefology" of Bobby Flay last night on the Food Network. He's cool and a half.

I watched Rachael Ray's "Chefology" but skipped Bobby's. He's nowhere as cute as Rachael. ;)

I'd rather cook my own foot than watch a show about cooking. FYI.

You are obviously deprived of the Food Network way down there in Australia, Geoff... otherwise you would know of the charms of Rachael Ray (and Giada De Laurentiis) and therefore you would know why Pete and I watch so much of it. Right Pete? ;)

You are obviously deprived of the Food Network way down there in Australia, Geoff... otherwise you would know of the charms of Rachael Ray (and Giada De Laurentiis) and therefore you would know why Pete and I watch so much of it. Right Pete? ;)

Oh my!! Rachael Ray is definitely a hottie... :wub:

Indeed she is. Yumm-O! :wub:

Well, I'm sold. Pictures please. Immediately.

I can't believe Wes and Ian wrecked that 'Let it Fester' thread. I can't believe you just gave in too, Wes. Tsk tsk.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/rachael_ra...OD_9928,00.html

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/rachael_ra...OD_9928,00.html

Sold!

http://www.rachaelraypictures.com/rachael_...tills/index.htm