• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that cup of tea Chris was having earlier tasted nice.

Mine was delicious. Earl Grey. How was yours Nick?

A bit too watery, I'm not a dab hand at making tea...and that is a shameful admission for an Englishman! :rofl2:

I hope that cup of tea Chris was having earlier tasted nice.

Mine was delicious. Earl Grey. How was yours Nick?

A bit too watery, I'm not a dab hand at making tea...and that is a shameful admission for an Englishman! :rofl2:

Is that why you Brits call it a "spot of tea"?

I've been listening to people bitching for the entirety of the morning. In our team there are 6 people - 3 who constantly bitch about everyone and everything (including each other), 3 of us that don't. Worst thing is, you just know that you get bitched about when you're not here too, just like they do when the others aren't here. I can't stand it.

I've been listening to people bitching for the entirety of the morning. In our team there are 6 people - 3 who constantly bitch about everyone and everything (including each other), 3 of us that don't. Worst thing is, you just know that you get bitched about when you're not here too, just like they do when the others aren't here. I can't stand it.

You must work in the same office I do. :P

I've just been sat here and a housefly has just tried hypnotising me, I wasn't sure it succeeded but now I feel a desire to cough some mucus up on some rancid meat and suck it up with a straw!!!

I've just been sat here and a housefly has just tried hypnotising me, I wasn't sure it succeeded but now I feel a desire to cough some mucus up on some rancid meat and suck it up with a straw!!!

Would that make you BrundleFly?

Does that not depend on it's surrounds, Wes? If the ice in question was with other ice they'd keep each other icy-company, wouldn't they? Nice, cold and solid.

Does that not depend on it's surrounds, Wes? If the ice in question was with other ice they'd keep each other icy-company, wouldn't they? Nice, cold and solid.

I have no idea what you're talking about Cousin.

I've done it again. I thought we were on the same page, cousin. :( It's 2:17pm now. I wish it was 5:17pm. Then I'd be happy in my car listening to Jeff Scott Soto.

I hope that cup of tea Christ was having earlier tasted nice.

Was He in fact a tea drinker? You are such the scholar. :bowdown:

I've done it again. I thought we were on the same page, cousin. :( It's 2:17pm now. I wish it was 5:17pm. Then I'd be happy in my car listening to Jeff Scott Soto.

That is so cool, I carpool with Ronnie James Dio.

Do you think you could ask good old Ronnie if he can get me better tickets to the May 5th Heaven&Hell show in Chicago? I have tix but not as good as I wanted.

Do you think you could ask good old Ronnie if he can get me better tickets to the May 5th Heaven&Hell show in Chicago? I have tix but not as good as I wanted.

I'll see what I can do m'man. I think I've got to get tickets for that myself (but not in Chicago, too far...).

You should hear Jeff and I belt out our own special duet version of 'Wired for love' with the windows down. S.t.u.n.n.i.n.g.

I'll see what I can do m'man. I think I've got to get tickets for that myself (but not in Chicago, too far...).

Are you sure you don't want to fly into Chicago?

I can lie to my friend and tell him I only have 2 tickets and not 3. ;)

Are you sure you don't want to fly into Chicago?

I can lie to my friend and tell him I only have 2 tickets and not 3. ;)

Better tell him you only have 1, I think Rick wants to go too.

Is Rick your alter ego, Pete? Or is it GreenRick?

Today was very uninteresting until late afternoon when I learned what the word "Twink" meant. It's been downhill ever since :P